Lose 10 Pounds by Valentine's Day!!

Options

Replies

• lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Weighing in a day late. Sorry. I have been out with back pain all week and now it's TOM. So I didn't lose much...
    Last week 155.8 and this week 155.6. Next week will be better!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hey My weight today Is 158.4 : ) !!!

12/06 >> 160.0
    01/03 >> 158.4

Yay~~ Plus you got to have cake!! :O)

Haha yep I was thinking the same thing! : )

Yesterday I was pretty proud of myself. I did TWO twenty minute workouts with my ea active 2 trainer, she didn't push me as hard this time so I didn't burn many calories (140) but it was enough to push me over the edge and I went down by 0.4 so thats ok by me. : )
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY CHALLENGE:

H2O Tuesdays= 12 Glasses Water!!! Come on! This will be for EVERY TUESDAY! ~DONE

Under Cals and Add 5 Minutes of exercise to whatever your % was yesterday. ~DONE 120mins
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late but I'd like to jump in! Today is my 1st day EVER attmepting to make this change and looking forward to having supportive people to help motivate!

SW as of today 235.5
    GW 1 yr or less 135
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    12 cups of water...done
    40%+5 (60 min)...done- did 105
    Not under cals though.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I forgot I was supposed to weigh for this this week!
    My weigh day is usually Tuesday and I just didn't do it today because I felt the scale was going to bad.

I will have a weight next week though.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY CHALLENGE Outcome:

H2O Tuesdays= 12 Glasses Water!!! ~ 18 cups (I need alot of water, I have been WAY OVER my sodium since New Year's Eve)
    Under Cals and Add 5 Minutes of exercise to whatever your % was yesterday. ~ Accomplished! Today I worked out for 2 hrs & 23 mins
  • elysetoplin
    Options
    i'm weighing in a little late but now i'm at 154.5! also i haven't been at my computer that much lately so somehow missed the challenges - how often are they posted so i know when to look for them?
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hello all my Sexy Sweeties and Studs!!! (I'm so excited we have guys and girls for this challenge!)

It seems that a lot of people are still joining us and that's GREAT! Remember, anyone can join at ANYTIME! (sorry Christie, I know that's hard on you! ) We are here to support everyone!

For those of you who HAVEN"T weighed in for this week, I am going to tell MrsSeaShell to give you a 0 for the week and then she can add your weigh ins to next week's spreadsheet since she is trying to collect all the information she can! Please remember we must weigh in as soon as possible to be respectful of her hard work on helping us with a spreadsheet. I know some of you haven't seen what an amazing job she does yet, but wait until you do! She even posts a TOP 10 list and that really increases the competition around here! It's awesome!

FOR THE NEWBIES:

Just a brief overview:

General weigh ins are Mondays, but if you have a different day you typically weigh in that is fine, but please just post as soon as you can for the above reasons!

I post Challenges that are not required, but are here if you need some motivation and something to help you work towards. They aren't always easy. You can come back here and check for them. I try to post several days in advance. So, make sure to check back often to make sure you keep up if you are interested. Remember they arent REQUIRED! Just for help!

That's about it! If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message! I try to keep up with as much as possible on here but I'm more likely to get back to you MUCH QUICKER if you send me a private message!

On here I might miss it because there are so many posts I need to read.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE:

10 Water
    20 Minutes Resistance Training (weights, pushups, etc...you choose, mix and match if you want)
    30 Minutes Cardio

Under Calories

THURSDAY CHALLENGE:

10 Water
    45 Minutes Cardio
    Under Calories

Bonus: You MUST completely rid the house of ANY leftover candies, cookies, etc... from Christmas and New Years. There's NO EXCUSE to still have them lying around taunting you with their sweet and salty fattening goodness!!! Take them to work, give them to the skinny people! haha!!! Have a THROW IT OUT night and then take the family to a healthy dinner as a reward and then bowling! (by the way bowling is way fun and burns TONS of calories!) Oh yeah, call ahead and make sure it isn't a League Bowling night in your town....

FRIDAY CHALLENGE:

10 Water
    60 Cardio (Remember this doesn't have to be all at one time if you need to mix it up and do 20 minutes at a time. Cleaning your house counts!!! So go do some laundry and vacuum!! It's worth it!)

Under Calories

** Bonus.....Plan your "night out" for Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be with your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend. It can be with just friends. What would you want to do 10 pounds skinnier? Where would you go? What would you wear? It doesn't even have to be on the exact date of Feb. 14th! For fun, come back here and post! I would love it if we can really do something fun for ourselves b/c we will deserve it for losing these 10 pounds (and then some!)
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS - the video not done - 4089

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX - the videos not done yet - 4196

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME) the videos not done yet - 4134

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX - the vids not done yet - 14383

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

since starting work for the new year on monday i have been eating mushroom n swiss snack wrap reason being is that i have not ate anywhere between 1200 - 1500 calories a day yet...lol....been doing great on no eating small fries and have been getting @ least 64 oz water everyday

have not done ANY of the exercise vids yet...so instead of marathoning it....ill just get in what i can...TODAY i will definitely do:
    jillian michaels cardio kick box
    george foreman walk n box
    and the other jillian michaels video...walk @ least 5000 steps as well
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    give them to skinny people lol, that is the best! make them fat...lol *evil*
  • BeautifulMe322
    BeautifulMe322 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    SW 275

Weigh in Tuesday 270!!

Down 5lbs ( I weigh in same clothes) I am just starting my journey so hopefully the first 5lbs are just cause I have been lazy for 2 years :D

Keep it up guys!! Doing AWESOME!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    give them to skinny people lol, that is the best! make them fat...lol *evil*

ha!! hey I figure if we don't lose the 10 pounds maybe if we make the ones around us gain 10 it will look like we did!! haha.... Man...I'm really bad aren't I ??

he he he... (Evil laugh!)
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    I want to join this challenge!!!
    Jan 3 SW 171
    FEB 14th 161
    Hopefully I lose more than that but its a good goal in 7 weeks!!!
    Goals for the week
    1hr of wii a day
    64oz of water
    1200 calories a day

Gave up soda 01/01/11
  • Mgrady00
    Mgrady00 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im In too! I actually started my lifestyle change the day after christmas. My starting weight was 188..uh...178 here I come!!!!!!:love:

weight.png
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning and my weight has not changed from last week.
    Here's to trying harder this week!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    I weighed this morning and my weight has not changed from last week.
    Here's to trying harder this week!

I had the same problem this week! It's alright we can do it!

By the way, I like your ticker! Cute with the pink hearts! :0)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Challenge: hit all the goals for Tuesday. Yay! Had to go to bed early though to keep from eating in the evening!

WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE:

10 Water -did this already
    20 Minutes Resistance Training (weights, pushups, etc...you choose, mix and match if you want)-did a 53 minute cardio sculpt class. It's so fun but can be soooo hard. We do light weights but tons of reps (for example, today we did 100 shoulder raises with 3 lb. weights-my shoulders are crying!) and while we are doing the weights we are doing squats, lunges, and leg lifts. I'm not gonna be able to take the stairs tomorrow. I usually do this class on Mondays and Wednesdays but haven't been in over a month because of my son's surgery and Christmas break.
    30 Minutes Cardio-then I went and did a 45 minute spin class!

Under Calories (I hope to be, I burned a ton of caloires and I don't eat all my exercise caloires back, but we are having ribs for dinner)

Posh, thanks for taking care of us!
    Angie
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Tuesday Challenge: hit all the goals for Tuesday. Yay! Had to go to bed early though to keep from eating in the evening!

WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE:

10 Water -did this already
    20 Minutes Resistance Training (weights, pushups, etc...you choose, mix and match if you want)-did a 53 minute cardio sculpt class. It's so fun but can be soooo hard. We do light weights but tons of reps (for example, today we did 100 shoulder raises with 3 lb. weights-my shoulders are crying!) and while we are doing the weights we are doing squats, lunges, and leg lifts. I'm not gonna be able to take the stairs tomorrow. I usually do this class on Mondays and Wednesdays but haven't been in over a month because of my son's surgery and Christmas break.
    30 Minutes Cardio-then I went and did a 45 minute spin class!

Under Calories (I hope to be, I burned a ton of caloires and I don't eat all my exercise caloires back, but we are having ribs for dinner)

Posh, thanks for taking care of us!
    Angie

Ok girl..... That's it... You are officially MY HERO!! I'm tired and SORE just reading all that you did! Whew... ouch.... Going to the restroom is going to hurt tomorrow!! lol.. I always hated trying to sit down on the toilet after such hard workouts. I would almost just fall onto it!