Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    100.gif
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    18 is super hard! I can't figure out how I ever got through my days without wine! Those poor, sober youths...
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I had a 20 year old earlier tell me that she is going to keep smoking while she is young and quit when she gets older because her lungs "won't be harmed since she is young".

How.... How is a generation so ignorant? I seriously don't know how they even cross the street without getting ran over.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    18 is super hard! I can't figure out how I ever got through my days without wine! Those poor, sober youths...

really? I was already out at the bars by 18

:drinker:
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    And this generation will be saying the same about the next.. and the same for the one after that... etc etc etc...... until the end of the world.
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    small_justin20bieber20quote20of20the20day_xlarge.jpeg

This makes me want to puke each and every time I see it...self-centered, egotistical maniac. Why did the states have to give him back? We don't want him!

^^This!!

Kurt Cobain was an artist! I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and *kitten* out better song lyrics than this little puke.
  • Emedina1987
    Emedina1987 Posts: 41
    Options
    I wish I was 18.......... Well my toddler is crying g2g
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    whatlikeitshardreesewitherspoon.gif
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mtnds9p1xW1r733gy.gif
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzg8za79R61qimi30o1_500.jpg
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    life is hard when you reach 30 and it hurts just getting outta bed :grumble:
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've given up on humanity thanks to gen Y and the millennials.
    I'm not sure if this was sarcastic ...
    If it was a serious statement, please don't lump us all into one category and assume that none of us work hard to reach our goals. We already get enough people shaking their canes at us for being the generation that isn't able to get jobs, lives at home, etc...
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    YOU, OP, Sir. I think I love you.....

So what am I so afraid of?
    I'm afraid that I'm not sure of...
    a love there is no cure for.

But Mr. 18 wouldn't know that song, would he?
  • lscalone95
    lscalone95 Posts: 16
    Options
    Ouch, everybody ripping on us Millenials? We aren't that bad. We were just raised differently. You need what Socrates said back in classical times?

"The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

All adults are the same. They are always blaming the generation after them. :laugh:
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I suppose 18 must be pretty hard. You have to get good grades - if you get good grades, the rest of your life will be all taken care of. Right? That's how it works? Work hard in school so you never have to work at anything ever again?
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    18 was super crazy hard, yo. I had to do homework. And like, exist and stuff.

IgZwyMc.jpg

XENA, WARRIOR PRINCESS!!! Lucy Lawless kicked *kitten*!

I just found Xena on Netflix and of course HAD to watch for pre-teen memories....I regret everything.

So. Bad.

I don't know if I started watching in later seasons, but S1E1 killed my need to delve further.
  • jonrenly
    jonrenly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've given up on humanity thanks to gen Y and the millennials.
    I'm not sure if this was sarcastic ...
    If it was a serious statement, please don't lump us all into one category and assume that none of us work hard to reach our goals. We already get enough people shaking their canes at us for being the generation that isn't able to get jobs, lives at home, etc...

Exactly. And which generation is responsible for the terrible job market and economy we're inheriting? Hmm.
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I opened this thinking it was a teenager's rant about parents buying the wrong food or something. I was pleasantly surprised.

I forgot to add: it IS hard. When I was 18, I had to buy my own gas for the car my parents gave me. ????

my thoughts Exactly!! :smile:
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I got my high school diploma on my 18th birthday AND IT WAS HARD to walk across the stage without shooting everyone the finger.
    Then i went to college, dropped out, and started raising livestock.

And here i am today.