Jumping Jack challenge

Options

Replies

• s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just tired your challange and sadly only did about 45 seconds. I just started working out about a week ago, so now I'm going to have to work on doing more then just 45 seconds.
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I just tired your challange and sadly only did about 45 seconds. I just started working out about a week ago, so now I'm going to have to work on doing more then just 45 seconds.

Not sadly!! Good for you for TRYING!!!!:drinker: Way to go, keep it up!! Jumping jacks are hard, don't feel bad :flowerforyou:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Jumping Jacks really hurt my boobs.. I cant seem to find a good sports bra that fits and supports them, otherwise I would try this.. UGH!!

I had this problem too hun but I just got a new one - it's a Freya Active and it's 20 times better than any I've ever had. Will send you a link

Could you send me a link too? Always looking for a good workout boulder holder :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    237 in 4 min....2 little breaks lol
  • ygreathouse
    Options
    I am gonna try this tonight when I get home.
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    I did the 4min, but I had to stop for a sec halfway through...My 4yr old son, 4yr old niece, and 2yr old nephew were jumping circles around me and are STILL jumping-lol.
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    Could I have the bra link too please?
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    63 in 1 min all I can do at the moment :-)
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    80 in 1 min 17
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    80 in 1 min 17

You guys are all doing so great. I am going to try to beat a record without taking a break when I get home.

Good job guys!
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    Ok...My calves are killing me today-lol
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    It's my inner thighs that are still sore, horse riding started them off tues, just dance two, jumping jacks and walking the dog up and down hills has finished them off lol!!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I actually didn't end up sore, thank goodness, but I don't know that I'd do it again.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ok...My calves are killing me today-lol

you have to stretch after. My calves kill me after I run.

Press one foots toes against the wall and lean into that leg. You will know you are doing it right because it feels so good, or will hurt and feel good if that is where you are sore. I do this after I run and I never hurt.
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I will give this another go, sounds good
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I am in :angry:
  • cakemewithyou
    cakemewithyou Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I do this, and it CRACKS my 5 month baby girl up. She just laughs and laughs and laughs. All while mommy is killing herself and getting SKINNY!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Glad someone caught the 250 calories in 4 minutes slip-up - that level is probably beyond impossible!

That being said though, I once did 800 via doing eight sets of 100, don't recall the time frame but it was maybe 15-20 minutes. I don't really recommend that unless you are wearing proper footwear though because the bottoms of my feet definitely blistered up a bit!
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks really hurt my boobs.. I cant seem to find a good sports bra that fits and supports them, otherwise I would try this.. UGH!!

I had the same issue, My doctor said to get a sports bra that has two different boob cups. Other words each boob has it's own support in a cup. I got one and I notice a big difference, for the better. When we push both boobs together in a confined space it adds pressure on our shoulders and back... Having a cup for each boob takes all of the pressure off of those area's. I hope this helps.

On another note I will start this challenge tonight....