Worst Offenders

Options

Replies

• BoresEasily
    Options
    For me it's chips and pizza. I was talking about that tonight and I mentioned how pizza is bad because I've used it as a treat and as a comfort. Bad day, buy a pizza. Good day, buy a pizza. Chips are the one thing that I can and will devour if they're near me and I don't feel guilty about it. They taste so damned good.
  • rayflana
    Options
    For me, it's Rice and Potatoes. CARBS!!! I could eat them at every meal. Hell, I could HAVE them as every meal. Love them.

(hate brown rice, btw...) Yech!
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anything white!! White potatoes, white bread, etc. Also, anthing with sugar...cake, donuts. Immediately followed up with something salty, like chips. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
  • leahleah16
    Options
    McDonald's french fries... they have deadly addictive qualities
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I have no self control with cheese. I supply my cheese habit with the light laughing cow cheese wedges (the spreadable stuff).
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Options
    bread and birthday cake...hands down
  • takirb
    takirb Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chinese buffet for me. I love me some sushi, but can't turn down the wings and fried shrimp when i go. Oh, and Corona, but i'm trying to force myself to switch to Bud Select (99 calories) and it's not working very well.
  • Britters1283
    Options
    Anything made with a potato, bread, and/or cheese. I am a serious lover of starch.
  • Cbandelier
    Cbandelier Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Cheetos!
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I looooooove Peanut M&M's! Why do they have to taste to delicious?

Also love McDonalds. Go ahead and judge me but it's just yummy. Evil, but yummy.
  • DanaMThompson
    Options
    Mine are french fries- whenever I go out, I pretty much have to have fries. Not sure why but I can't let them go. I'd rather go without cheese & cream stuff than even dare eat a meal without fries. & soda, Dr. Pepper & Coke to be specific. Oh, and donuts.
  • jojoworks
    jojoworks Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER... which really bums me out because it can totally be part of a healthy diet. But unless I eat it as an ingredient in something (like a smoothie or dessert) then I have trouble saying no to another spoonful...then another...and another! :blushing:

ME TOO!!! I can't even have it in the house.....:sad:
  • Becs_lil
    Options
    As weird as it is, I always crack on toast.
    I think its just my body shouting "I need carbs" and I think 'hmm... I fancy some toast'
    Its not even like its exciting D: But I've changed from white to wholemeal bread :D
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    anything associated with peanut butter, cookies, sandwiches, heck ive eaten it out of the jar before:)
  • ukgirly
    Options
    anything salty!
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Sweets!!!!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Homemade french bread, especially hot out of the oven and slathered with butter. Or oatmeal bread under similar conditions. Fortunately for me, I make the bread. Sadly, I'm super easy to talk in to baking bread... (Homer Simpson drool)
  • Bamamojo
    Options
    potato chips
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's! Using the mfp diary is really helping though, because I would hate to tap in a whole tub of ice-cream ;) I've been measuring out 50/100 ml and eating it with a small spoon. That gives me enough of a taste without sending me crazy for the rest like a larger portion would. I've also started buying it from bigger shops where the frozen yoghurt version is available, rather than the corner shop which only has full fat. I hope I can change my attitude to it forever!
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Mexican food!!! With a margarita and tons of chips and salsa!