The Laughing Cow cheese recipes?

Replies

• jymmeh
    jymmeh Posts: 33 Member
    Just made one the other night.

Boneless/skinless Turkey Breast (Or chicken)
    1 swiss cheese triangle per 1 breast
    French Fried Onions (French's)

-Preheat oven to 375
    -let cheese come to room temp so it is spreadable
    -Spead cheese onto meat
    -Place on a greased pan
    -Bake until done
    -last 5 mins of cooking time, place 1 tablespoon of the French's French Fried Onions intop of meat and press into the melted cheese. (Can use broil setting to make cheese extra bubbly and brown before adding onions if you want.

Soo good, and low in calories.
  • jymmeh
    Just made one the other night.

Boneless/skinless Turkey Breast (Or chicken)
    1 swiss cheese triangle per 1 breast
    French Fried Onions (French's)

-Preheat oven to 375
    -let cheese come to room temp so it is spreadable
    -Spead cheese onto meat
    -Place on a greased pan
    -Bake until done
    -last 5 mins of cooking time, place 1 tablespoon of the French's French Fried Onions intop of meat and press into the melted cheese. (Can use broil setting to make cheese extra bubbly and brown before adding onions if you want.

Soo good, and low in calories.

And I use the Light Swiss one.
  • I love the garlic herb laughing cow cheese on baked potatoes, with real bacon bits (25 cal/tbs). Way better than loading it up with sour cream.
  • jymmeh
    I love the garlic herb laughing cow cheese on baked potatoes, with real bacon bits (25 cal/tbs). Way better than loading it up with sour cream.

This sounds delish!!!!
  • aliciamunday7
    aliciamunday7 Posts: 40 Member
    Toasted thin bagel, laughing cow and a slice of pineapple
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,131 Member
    I cut a chicken breast lengthways, not quite all the way through, and spread it with a wedge of LCC, top it with a slice of ham, toothpick it shut and roll it in breadcrumbs and bake - it makes and awesome chicken cordon bleu and the cheese doesn't leak out like some many do. Yum!

It's also great in mashed potato, so creamy.
  • altaroxy
    altaroxy Posts: 56 Member
    I spread Laughing Cow Cheese on Wasa crackers. (I think they are called crisp & light, 70 calories for 3 nice sized crackers) and top with sliced fresh fruit.
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    I LOVE to spread them on one half of a flour tortilla, add chicken, beans, veg, sauce or whatever and fold the uncheese wedged side over to make a quesadilla. Cook in a skillet with a spray of pam on the shell to crip it up without adding calories. Yum yum. It's a great way to be creative and use up whatever you have on hand. I make a buffalo chicken one sometimes using the blue cheese wedges that is pretty awesome sauce.

I keep meaning to try them melted over broccoli...anyone ever given this a try?
  • droxeene
    droxeene Posts: 43 Member
    Bump for later!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Add it to tomato, cucumber salad.. the light swiss with a splash of balsamic vinegar and some basil paste... My imitation Caprese salad..minus the 700 calories from mozarella..
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    I use it on sandwiches in place of mayo and cheese, kills 2 birds with 1 stone and saves about 100 calories if not more.
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    love the chipotle lite one...OMG
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Sounds like I need to start buying it. I used it in a recipe once - from Hungry Girl as I saw mentioned in other posts.
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    this sounded so good I made it this morning....OMG! never thought I would have breakfast to go in 1 min. that is this wonderful!
  • skendrick0601
    skendrick0601 Posts: 58 Member
    Somebody may have already suggested this: 2 Strawberry Cream Cheese laughing cow wedges, plain greek yogurt (or strawberry), some almond milk, and fresh strawberries - blend. A strawberry cheesecake smoothie! I add ice to make it more frozen.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    I mix a triangle with tuna instead of using mayo - more protein, less fat!

... I'm going to borrow this stroke of brilliance for the rest of forever, 'kay? :love:
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Here are more Egg Mug recipes from Hungry Girl. YUM!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/biteout/show/best-of-egg-mug-recipes
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    2h3nc4m.jpg

312wmyh.jpg

I topped the sauce over sautéed kale and steamed cauliflower.
  • mskimberlee
    mskimberlee Posts: 38 Member
    Bump
  • sarahjasminebicknell
    sarahjasminebicknell Posts: 17 Member
    I know this isn't really a recipe but blue laughing cow triangle on fruit crunch ryvitta is a must if you have a sweet tooth, i have 3 for lunch, yum yum yum. oh and i mix them with leeks instead of cheese sauce.
  • stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    I toast a 100 calorie English muffin, spread a wedge of laughing cow cheese, put turkey and spinach on it and then poached eggs. It's my favorite breakfast on the weekends!

Yes..this. I also add a slice of ultra thin cheese with it. I also spread it on my chicken before adding the ham, swiss, and spinach when I make chicken cordon bleu. My favorite for that is the sun dried tomato one.
  • halfpintpeggy
    halfpintpeggy Posts: 64 Member
    I spread it on a light hamburger bun to replace the cheese on my turkey burgers...the new sharp white cheddar flavor is sooo yummy!
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    You can use it as a substitute for cream cheese in sushi. I put it in my homemade California sushi rolls... :)

Spread it on a bagel, then layer some sprouts/microgreens on it, tomato slice, cucumber slices, onion slices, and some bacon for a delicious bagel sandwich. Or skip the bacon and make it vegetarian! :D

Spread it in any savory wrap too!
  • lore11a
    lore11a Posts: 166 Member
    Bump
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    if you haven't heard of Hungry Girl, then check out her website and books/recipes. she makes tons of things with the laughing cow cheeses :)
  • christacb
    christacb Posts: 29 Member
    These are great ideas! Thanks for sharing :).
  • jonjon111
    jonjon111 Posts: 17 Member
    bump
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    You can use them in macaroni and cheese!
  • Corjogo
    Corjogo Posts: 201 Member
    bumptiddy-bump:wink::wink: