195 pounds in two years! What a difference! With pics.

Options

Replies

• Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Outstanding. Ever so well done.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wow! What increcible determination and discipline you have.

You are proof that it can be done! Thank you for sharing!

Congratulations and enjoy!
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!, thank you for sharing.
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options

From now on, I refrain from:

Negative thoughts
    Critical or gloomy people
    Whatever stops my smiling
    Whatever keeps me from sleeping at night
    Whatever darkens my mood
    Whatever undermines my self-confidence and causes me anxiety
    Whatever throws a spanner in the works!

In 5 weeks, if all days are the same
    I will have lost 10 pounds in discomfort and illness.
    I will have gained 10 pounds in quality of life and happiness.

And remember: If “A” plan fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet!

Thanks to all my dear MFP friends for your support day after day! Without you, I don’t know if I would have succeeded! The journey was so much more interesting and inspiring with you. I drink to your health and happiness. Santé!
    This is the part of your success story that has resonated with me the most! It sounds like your mind had gone through an equal, if not bigger, change as your physical body!
  • jtyler83
    jtyler83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous, congratulations!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Truly beautiful! You can do anything because you already have!
  • BadaBingBigBadaBoooom
    Options
    You are an amazing lady! I hope to share a similar story in the near future. I started at 375 and I'm down to 336 after a month of watching what I eat and exercise. You give me inspiration to keep going! Thank you for sharing your wonderful testimony. I look forward to seeing the person inside struggling to get out of this fat shine to the world!
  • TrishCmfp
    TrishCmfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement. I totally relate to those misgivings about adjusting your mind to accepting that you are no longer even overweight, and that you don't need to be losing any more weight. I think that may be one of the reasons (apart from being in diet mindset rather than a lifestyle mindset) that many people gain all of the lost weight, because they don't recognise themselves when they are slim.

You are an inspiration :)
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    You are a remarkable and inspiring woman, my friend! Congratulations on a job very well done.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Great loss, Great story, Great attitude! Congrats!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss!
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what a wonderful story. You look amazing (and happy!)
  • trblock
    trblock Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! Great pictures and such encouragement! I am just starting on my journey (100#) and so I have a long way to go. I enjoyed reading your thoughts and can relate to a lot of what you said. I can't wait until I have the success you have had! You look terrific! Keep up the good work as you continue through your new phase in life!!:smile:
  • beckyjeanleemaddox
    beckyjeanleemaddox Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Big difference!!! You inspire me to believe that yes, I too can reach my goal of 130. I'm currently at 190. Recently lost 25 lbs.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! :drinker:
    You look great.:flowerforyou:
    Continued success on your new journey, maintenance.
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing results. You are a HERO
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are fantastic!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like you took 30 years off of you. You look so much younger! I weigh 299 as of this morning and my goal is 130. Thank you for sharing and showing that the impossible is only that way if you don't try. Thank you for sharing!!! You are amazing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • karen0214
    karen0214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Today, I am back on MFP for the first time in many months. I have been floundering a lot and not really doing and eating the way I know I should. I made a new commitment to myself last night and so I logged in a few minutes ago and your post is the first thing I saw. Your story is such a blessing and inspiration to me. I am 51 and I need to lose 95 lbs, maybe even 100, who knows. Your success story has inspired me to never give up and to keep taking steps day by day. I wish you the very best as you embark on your maintenance journey and all that it includes.

By the way, you look fabulous and your eyes are simply beautiful! And, I love that shawl you are wearing in the last picture!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Oh my God!!!! Be proud of yourself, be proud of what you've done. BE PROUD OF EVERYTHING ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
    I understand the 'still feel like a fat girl' mindset. It takes time but you'll win that battle too.
    You reclaimed your life and it worked. The best is yet to come.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!