Doctor Who Fans Unite!!!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    So I usually get slack for this but to be honest I found Donna Noble to be the most annoying companion of the modern series.

Who is your favorite companion and who is your least favorite?

I started in 2005 with Eccleston and have been addicted since. I have no idea what to expect with the new Doctor but cant wait to watch!

At first, I really really disliked Donna, she did annoy me. But honestly, she grew on me after a few adventures and I agree with a previous poster that said she had the best character development.

Favorite: Rose Tyler, hands down. Love. Very close second: The Ponds of course

Least favorite: Eh, don't have one. They all sacrificed.

Donna annoyed the bejeezus out of me, but her awesome grand dad made it up.
    Rose forever, though I think soufflé girl is growing on me.

Ahhhh yes! Oswin :) Hulu hasn't posted any episodes past season 7, The Snowmen but I'm excited to see more of her.
  • bjm223
    bjm223 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry but I have been looking for one for these for ages! Doctor Who is literally my life(as well as Sherlock, Marvel, Merlin…)!
  • bjm223
    bjm223 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    qxbvljx
    I miss him so much!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to see what 12 is going to be like. I love that he's older now. He looks kind of grim. But you know, I like it.
  • Jellybaby?

Tom, the scarf, Baker is my fave. I do feel sorry for McCoy though; things were starting to get a bit shoddy by then but I dont feel it was totally his fault- sorta- kinda- partly-mostly- Bonnie Langford was always annoying (even in panto)- and I did not aspire to be Ace when I was younger which should have been the case..... but...you know im not that much of a fan:blushing:
  • Capaldi is an excellent actor- dont worry he will be great:) as long as he doesnt get all Malcolm Tucker in the Tardis.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    No one ever says, Oh I really like the 5th Dr. He was the bees knees.

9nB6sua.gif
  • No one ever says, Oh I really like the 5th Dr. He was the bees knees.

9nB6sua.gif

Look at me Im wearing a vegetable!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Capaldi is an excellent actor- dont worry he will be great:) as long as he doesnt get all Malcolm Tucker in the Tardis.

I'm praying he does, can you imagine the abuse he'll give the daleks!

Capaldi will always be tucker for me.. I am looking forward to it though????
  • julietitak
    Options
    11 was my first. Looking forward to 12, he's got big shoes to fill!:tongue:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options

9nB6sua.gif

Peter Davison was my doctor growing up. I came into just about the time he and Tom baker switched over.
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    tom baker for,me loved everything about him, the scarf, jellybabys, the constant manic looks, even k-9 was awesome! lol
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

9nB6sua.gif

I like him! When BBC America was doing the Doctors Revisited, his was the only story I continued to pay attention to instead of playing on the computer or whatever while watching.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I love Doctor Who! The tenth doctor is also my favorite. I'm also rather obsessed with David Tennant to begin with.. :love:
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I love Doctor Who! The tenth doctor is also my favorite. I'm also rather obsessed with David Tennant to begin with.. :love:

You and me both :)
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    363.gif
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This thread just makes me so happy =)
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    It was only a matter of time before we had this thread lol
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share this with people who will appreciate what it is! Just finished it last night, and am excited to share!

2iqia75.jpg
  • Timelord101
    Timelord101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I found the group of fellow Whovians!! YES! As you can see from my username and avatar I am clearly a fan