What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with dried cranberries and walnuts and COFFEE for breakfast. Good luck with your contest.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Use a corset...they did.
  • LessHeavyVeggie
    LessHeavyVeggie Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Special K red berries with milk, followed by a banana - my standard breakfast!
  • maripaulx
    maripaulx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A poached egg with cucumber, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with dried cranberries and walnuts and COFFEE for breakfast. Good luck with your contest.

Thanks!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Use a corset...they did.

Well, of course! That is a must have for any self-respecting pinup wannabe. :bigsmile:
  • KirstenRLD
    KirstenRLD Posts: 54
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats I made for the first time (oats, oat milk, vanilla greek yogurt, chia seeds, and flax meal). I added a little bit of brown sugar and cinnamon. So yum!

I made them because I really want some breakfast items i can take on the go - the oats in the mason jar will be perfect to take with me on the way to school.
  • oxsarahhxo
    oxsarahhxo Posts: 51
    Options
    A lactose-free chocolate bar, because I reeeally wanted it and I had some calories over today (still have!)
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal...maple and brown sugar. Because it tastes yummy and has lots of fiber and protein!
  • Nimhel
    Nimhel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lemon meringue yogurt with sliced up banana, My current favorite go to breakfast. Yum yum.
  • lorrennon
    lorrennon Posts: 43
    Options
    I read these and ya'll are hard core. If I had to stick to the stuff most of you are eating, my diet would be unsustainable. I had broccoli and beef dinner ( stouffers ). I eat what I want to eat just as long as I don't go over 1400 cal/day. My loss speaks for itself. I need flavor and variety in my diet. Not eating nuts and berries for the rest of my life.
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato curry for lunch
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm currently drinking a smoothie - 1 banana, 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup frozen strawberries, 2 tablespoons powdered peanutbutter. It's soooooo good and a lot better than my pre-diet go-to breakfast of leftover pasta! :)
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Cocoa roasted almonds! Yummm :bigsmile:
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    2 gummy vitamins
  • mooie70
    mooie70 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Pork chop and microwaved cheese crispy things...for dinner. I'm doing low carb long term and had eaten all my veges/salad at brekky and lunch.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Ice cream last night. I treat myself to ice cream from time to time as a treat. I worked out massively and the calories fit into my daily goal.
    Stef.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    50g of extra dark chocolate. Every morning .. and it is all good.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Plain frozen yogurt, with raspberries, bluberries and a crumbled oreo.

Edit to add - because I went to a yogurt place my son has been mithering me to take him to and the weather is glorious here.