What is the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    A poached egg on a slice of thin buttered toast, with 3 strips of low sodium bacon, a half cup of blueberries and a nonfat yogurt.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    apple
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hamburger with sliced red onion, ketchup and mustard. Because, I LOVE hamburgers.
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Asparagus, scalloped potatoes, and STEAK. Because my dad loves grilling.
  • sue_ham3
    sue_ham3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Use a corset...they did.

Well, of course! That is a must have for any self-respecting pinup wannabe. :bigsmile:

Ha, ha, ha...thanks for my needed morning laugh!
  • sue_ham3
    sue_ham3 Posts: 10
    Options
    Organic raw cream with organic raspberries and tiny bit of local raw honey. Part 1 of a Sunday breakfast. :smile:
  • amandasimons50
    amandasimons50 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hard boiled eggs, carrots, green pepper, cucumber, celery and roasted garlic hummus... and water... because it was lunch time :)
  • idnac74
    idnac74 Posts: 71
    Options
    Grilled chicken. Why, because i was hungry :D
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Cup of green grapes!
  • alyssadoeslife
    Options
    This thread makes me so hungry! Currently eating a mug pancake.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I was kind of in a hurry for work. Sweet hot tea, banana, yogurt, and gluten free graham crackers. I kind of blew it on the protein but I did take in 642 calories. I'm in for a very protein rich lunch and dinner...
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    youdontknowwhatyousaw Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Culver's Strawberry Fields Salad, made to recipe, with Raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Nature valley oats n honey bars.
  • Lorichr
    Lorichr Posts: 54
    Options
    A big glob of cream cheese frosting off the stand mixer beaters. Yup, that was my snack. :glasses:

I am bringing pumpkin bars with said frosting for a work potluck tomorrow. I love them and at least I get to share with my coworkers instead of hubby and I eating the whole damn pan.
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Honey roasted peanuts. I was hungry.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    A Cliff Bar because I'm doing yard work and just needed a quick boost and didn't want to sit down and stop working.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Pizza.

The last of the leftovers - and reheated it in the George Foreman grill! Put two slices together with the crusts on the outside, like a sandwich, and put in GF Grill for a few minutes. BEST reheated pizza EVER! :drinker:
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Miso soup with white fish and ****ake mushrooms

Lol...I said ****:laugh: :laugh:
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Lunch - turkey and dressing, green beans, corn, a roll and banana pudding
  • DeliaTyson
    DeliaTyson Posts: 6
    Options
    Homemade Americano w/half n half topper, some sautèd veggies and a "caveman bowl" which is made locally by one of the members at my gym consisting of paleo friendly Salisbury steak, sweet potato mash, and carrots and green beans. This was brunch for me, and a high calorie one, because I had ballet this morning and will be doing CrossFit tonight before eating again. I'm not necessarily trying to do low carb, I actually do eat a ridiculous amount of vegetables in a day, but I'm doing no sugar for a few months with the exception being the minuscule amount in carrots or sweet potatoes. I've had issues in the past with overeating, and I have noticed a big change in just a few days concerning my appetite when I do no sugar. I feel like a normal person again ha!