100 lbs to lose, looking for friends

Options

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    If people need motivation, add me and watch. I will be getting down to my goals ASAP. A Success story is usually follow by people wanting to know exactly how it was achieved.
  • eggomylegos
    eggomylegos Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100+ pounds as well. Looking for friends and support! Feel free to add me :)
  • ejay75
    ejay75 Posts: 20
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, my goal was 70lbs but will be more when I get close to it :)
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I've got the same sort of goals ! im on every day with an open food diary :)
  • Tora32
    Tora32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too. I set my goal at 110 to go, and I'm also just starting out. I'm not sure how useful I'll be on the recipes, at least starting out, but I'm still up for motivation and the like all the same. :)
  • bflogal854
    bflogal854 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    LIkewise, what everyone else said. Feel free to add me, I need to get serious and have about 80lbs to lose.
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends so anyone feel free to add me as well! I'm working on losing 100 lb to have my second child then another 100 (plus whatever I gain with that baby) afterwards. Definitely could use the support system!
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm here as well! I'm down 70, with a little less than 70 more to go.
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 75 &100 pounds. I'd love more friends as well.
  • ldnmaggie
    ldnmaggie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've got about 70-90lb to loose, feel free to add!
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone...feel free to add me. I have 106 pounds to lose...or somewhere around there! :) One baby step at a time!
  • _trishaxo_
    _trishaxo_ Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me :)
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am also new to the site. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, hopefully loose together.
  • hooterklb
    hooterklb Posts: 27
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose and only been at it for almost a week so everyone feel free to add me.

I need all the help I can get. Lol
  • Nightstar76
    Nightstar76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started MFP the other day. I have more than 100lbs to lose and I need to really try this time, I've tried losing off and on for the past few years but I'm prediabetic now and if I ever want to be pregnant and I need to make my body healthier. Please feel free to add me.
  • Ropi2004
    Ropi2004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI! If you would like to add me as your friend that would be great!. I had wanted to do the same, lose weight before having children. I had only lost 30 pounds before I got pregnant with my son. I'm trying to get healthy to keep up with him!
  • jenniferv38
    jenniferv38 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello...feel free to add me (and anyone else too!) I'm looking to lose around 130 and am new to MFP. Good luck with your weight loss!!
  • waynewillis212
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100 pounds, I keep active on here, post daily blogs of my journey and try to help motivate others who are going towards their goals. Please feel free to add me :)
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    As luck would have it I have exactly 100 lb to lose. It would be nice to have someone that is in the same boat as I am in losing that large amount of weight. =)
  • jennau1
    jennau1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ pounds to lose. It isn't easy but with a good support system, we can do it! Anyone, feel free to add me !