• beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    <<<been my same username foreverrrr

but I do think i'm all dat :)))
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    My name is Kate Gifford. Super creative I know, haha.
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my first baby (now grown up) a woman in my office asked me what I was hoping for - I thought this question rather intrusive - so I replied umm well a baby hopefully a healthy one.

She then asked me what I was was going to call it and I replied Mungo. Mungo stuck as the name for my bump until she was born.

No I didn't call her Mungo, but since then I have used Mungo as a user ID on a couple of different sites. Here Mungo was taken so I added wungo because it rhymes with mungo.
  • janessafantasma
    janessafantasma Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I use my first name for a lot of usernames because it's still unique enough that it's rarely ever taken. Fantasma is Spanish for spirit/ghost or phantom and I'm very much into Mexican folklore and traditions of death and dying, so it seemed like a good fit and I like the way it sounds together.
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, wouldn't you like to know
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Mine is a childhood nickname and my birthdate...nothing crazy
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    My mom was going to name me Frankie but chose something far lamer...so I'm living vicariously. And a felinius is what my fiance and I call a cat...kind of play on the technical "family" name of cats.

I used to have a different name but it is the same username as my YouTube, Instagram and whatnot and I kinda wanted the things I say (about overeating and failed dieting and the ilk) to not really be associated with those other forms of media.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I love Family Guy and I was born in 1981 :smile:
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Mines a reference to the brilliant comedy Absolutely Fabulous. Absolutely no one gets it but it makes me smile lol
    Xx
  • surfinbird_1981
    Options
    Mines a reference to the brilliant comedy Absolutely Fabulous. Absolutely no one gets it but it makes me smile lol
    Xx

haha I love Ab Fab, love Pats :smokin:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    kdeaux is short for Kebodeaux and has been part of my username since the early days of the Internet (circa 1995), 1959 is obviously my birth-year.
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Xx

Cheers darling ????

Xx
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Balance because my biggest challenge in life is finding balance, and health and fitness are part of that equation. White balance, it's a randomish photography reference. I could probably make up some deeper meanings, but that's pretty much it.
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    it' s supposed not to make any scnene
  • surfinbird_1981
    Options
    Xx

Cheers darling ????

Xx

abfab_photo_s3_06_web.jpg
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    Xx

I haven't seen that show in forever!!!! Need to have a marathon or something :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My username implies that I'm trying to lose weight and get healthier. I made it up on the spot and I think that it's pretty catchy. (it has a nice 'ring' to it) :D
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    mine is cause my middle name is Raini so I just made it "a raini day" plus I have always been a huge fan of Eeyore (yes Winnie the Pooh) when I was a kid so it just worked out
  • JasonKnight85
    JasonKnight85 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well, my name is Jason... and I was once knighted by the self-proclaimed King of New York City, after I gave him a sleeping bag, a package of disposable razors, new shoes, and a coupon for a free meal at a local restaurant that I'd purchased earlier that day. Was there along with a few other friends, and I was feeling charitable so we gathered up some supplies and hit the streets doing a few good deeds. My friends teased me about it, but the monicker stuck... As for the 85, it was the year I was born, and my old hockey #.
  • ItsFunnyCauseHesFat
    ItsFunnyCauseHesFat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If you've seen "The Hangover"....you'll know where my username came from :)