Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am sweet natured and short so I stand low to the ground :laugh: I don't like the sweetener with the same name but I do use a bit of Splenda even though it is the devil :devil:
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My nickname and my grand childs first name.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Mine is sentimental. I really good friend of mine passed away from a brain tumor right before I joined this site. When our kids were little her son (who is now 16) couldn't understand why my daughters called me Mom and he called his Mom, Mom, but he didn't call me Mom, so my friend ask if it would be OK if he called me Angimom. And he did for a couple of years until it wasn't cool anymore. I really miss her.

Sweet story :heart:
    Sorry about the loss of your friend.:brokenheart:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    named for my favorite book called Lady in waiting

It states I am waiting for the right guy God has for me commit to waiting like I need to do.

Love it!
    God brought me my second husband after a miserable first marriage.
    Your patience will be rewarded :smile:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    There's a band I listened to when I was 13 called Superchick... Me=Fan.. And I've used this ever since... haha

Love their music:smile:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Someone I knew once rented a locker at a theme park to store a cake in because she didn't just want to eat a single slice at the park restaurant, she wanted to be able to eat a slice and then finish eating the entire cake by herself when she got back to her hotel.

My "thinspiration", blows my mind to this day

This one takes the cake :bigsmile:
  • CapnDonkey
    CapnDonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's a mashup between Capn Crunch and a Donkey. I have had this username since 1998. I did a lot of drugs in college.
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I was always interested in mythology and Tiamat has an interesting story of splitting heaven and earth. I just liked the name and the association of a powerful beginning and end. Something I would like to be associated with, a strong presence although I don't know if I quite live up to that just yet haha.
  • fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    When I got my personalized plate for my motorcycle I couldn't get FEISTY because a) it was already taken - by an old couple in a mini van which is think is awesome and b) because FEISTY won't fit on our bike plates. 75 is my birth year
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm going to show my age here.............

Back in the days when the internet was in its infancy, back when there were still real back-up tapes and punch cards, I joined my first online dating site. You did NOT get to pick your username....the dating site created it from your first name and the number of other people with that first name. So I guess there were 663 Jodys before I came along.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Mine is simple; my initials and my birthdate.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    I grew up in New Zealand and the number was how old I was when I signed up on MFP....:)
  • Nocardio23
    Nocardio23 Posts: 58
    Options
    i don't do cardio
  • LongHornHoney
    LongHornHoney Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I"m a Texas Longhorn fan and I have plans on being hot one day. :-)
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I love swimming and I was born in 1981
    I remember watching a movie about a high school girl who stalks a guy on the swimming team and she uses "SwimFan" as her username when keeping tabs on him online. I initially thought your name was a joking spin on that! But I love me some swimming too, so... either way, very nice!

My name is mostly just... me paying homage to coffee (and a gentle reminder that I may have a problem).
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Moxie Cowgirl was my childhood imaginary friend. She lived an epically awesome life. It's my reminder to live the way I've always imagined.
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mls7pdtB9S1rn080uo1_500.gif

It's a secret ... :glasses:
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    my initials
    my high school mascot
    10 because it's perfect -- just like me ;-) j/k! but one day I will feel like a 10 everyday and not every once in awhile.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I think it's pretty self explanatory...
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Lol mine is actually my dogs name, "Dakota"...i just always call her dakota baby. My name is Jessica.