Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    named for my favorite book called Lady in waiting

It states I am waiting for the right guy God has for me commit to waiting like I need to do.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    First name, middle initial, last initial, and year I was born. Super boring, I know.
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    There's a band I listened to when I was 13 called Superchick... Me=Fan.. And I've used this ever since... haha
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    Super boring. My name and birth year :)
  • bluzmama1229
    Options
    I used to work as a blues musician (bluzmama)...became a mommy on 12/29/03...voila! bluzmama1229
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Ancestry and a love of travel.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I retired early & moved to Portugal to play golf; ex colleagues called me 'Sunman';
    every site, like this one, already has a member called Sunman, so I added double zero, '00', I'm as *kitten* man & it reminds me of my favourite looking butts :tongue:
  • IHTSM
    IHTSM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I changed my username a few weeks ago during a very very rough time. When I changed it to IHTSM it meant "I hate this so much!", but apparently you can only change your name once and now I am stuck with it.

Any suggestions for a positive acronym? maybe, "I have the success mentality!"
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My cat was playing with my network cable when I was trying to create my account, so scolded him. I thought he looked sad after I scolded him, and seeing as though I couldn't come up with anything better I decided on "Sadkitty." However, Sadkitty was already taken so I just put 27 on the end because I'll be 27 this June.
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It's my facebook page name. After you get over 50 sometimes it's easier to keep some of your stuff with the same name so you remember. :)
  • Crazy_Diet_Mom
    Options
    I got my name from my daughter. In the past when I've attempted diets I've had a tendency to go a little overboard I guess. :happy:

Using it here reminds me that I have to take this as a life plan not a "diet" - no going crazy and forgetting that I need to maintain this for a lifetime.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    When I'm having my picture taken, I always have to reassure people that I AM Smiling! Really, this is how I smile.
  • daisydaisy99
    daisydaisy99 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I like daisies, I stutter, I once killed 99 men just to watch them die...
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I changed my username a few weeks ago during a very very rough time. When I changed it to IHTSM it meant "I hate this so much!", but apparently you can only change your name once and now I am stuck with it.

Any suggestions for a positive acronym? maybe, "I have the success mentality!"

The one I came up with for you would positively get me in trouble. :tongue:
  • AltaicaTigre
    AltaicaTigre Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I've always had an attraction to Tigers. It is my spirit totem, my chinese zodiac, and just my favorite. They best describe the animal inside me.
    Altaica = genus name for the Siberian Tiger
    Tigre = Tiger in spanish (my ethnic background, which I embrace)
    :)
  • autumnrunning
    autumnrunning Posts: 103
    Options
    Catastasis:

The third part of the ancient drama, in which the action is heightened for the catastrophe.

I read a John Fowles's book (Daniel Martin) and this word (catastaesis) was a heading of one chapter and i didn't know the word, looked it up, liked it (love everything related to literature)

and it's also my username on Skype.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    whoops, double post...
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Mine combines my love for McDonalds and the fact that I am a noob to all this. :smile:
  • mrswoodstock
    mrswoodstock Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    my husbands last name is Weinstock. our old boss (we met at work) used to call him Woodstock.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    <
    If you've seen the movie, you get the username.

Mars Attacks!