Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Pretty boring. My first name and the month and year I was born. :)
  • toque88
    toque88 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with some friends in High School. We were picking random words out of a dictionary and seeing if we could guess the definition of them. My friends picked the word "toque" out of the dictionary and I guessed hat. Low and behold, it what they call the hat that chef's wear. I've been Toque ever since.
  • rogueriverbrat
    rogueriverbrat Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I Chose that name was because I was living on the banks of the rogueriver so I made my username rogueriverbrat just added the the brat to it ( rogueriverbrat )
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Gamer tag, but I don't play much of anything anymore.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Signature lyrics from an awesome band.
  • MRSASTONMARTIN
    Options
    An old boyfriend gave me this name. I called him Mr.Maybach. He called me Mrs.Aston Martin. (with a hemi). The name just stuck with me because the A.Martin is one of the most esquisite cars in the world. He thought of me as such. Its remarkably neutral when pushed hard, and marked by vigorous action” and “smartness, especially in dress and manners.”

That about sums it up. Mrs.Aston Martin
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I was 39 when I joined, and I kinda would like to stay 39 for awhile...
  • Jaessa
    Jaessa Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's my Hobbit name!
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I like Cotton Candy.
  • jelk8881
    jelk8881 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am with a guy named Josh so there is the J. We had a daughter named Emily so there is the E. My name is Laura so there is the L. We had another daughter named Kaylee. So there is the K. 88 is my birth year and 81 is his. The end lol
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My name is Keith Ellis (duh!), however 'The' is shrouded in mystery and intrigue!!!
  • herrinderlage
    herrinderlage Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My daughter gave a sign that says Herrin der Lage, meaning "Woman in Control" which is a play on the German phrase Herr der Lage ("master of the situation"; "it's under control"). I have the sign in my kitchen - the only room where I am in control!
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My name is Tiffany and most people call me Tiff and 05,07,09 were the years my kids were born.
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    My user name is BelleParis. Belle is because I love that name (thought not my name) and Paris, because I really like that city (et to go there). :smile:
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I like Tigger, what can I say, and the normal tigger was taken, as well as other permutations including tigz, so I just doubled up.

Another of my online names is related to what I called myself as a kid since I had a problem saying my name. :)
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Francoise Hardy song.
  • hatkinson87
    hatkinson87 Posts: 42
    Options
    'Ave a guess ....

I don't really think I'm going to figure this one out......

:wink:

Mine is first initial, last name and birth year. From my first year of high school to my sophomore year of college, my username used to be trinityblack67 because I loved the Matrix soo much. Trinity for the character's name, black because she wore black (so original, right??) and 67 because trinityblack was already taken. As you can see, I grew out of that username and became boring! Haha
  • Raeesa777
    Raeesa777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Raeesa is my name and 777... well wat can i say... its just lucky
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    It's a name I came up with for playing MMORPG's. It's my gamer name in every game I have played since I came up with it. Quite a lot, actually. I even use it for new xBox char's. It's easy to change up too if it's already been used. Lizelle, Lize11e, L1zelle, etc. If I ever have a daughter, guess what her name will probably end up being? Yeah.
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My name, simple (:
    yup - this