Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• oskybosky4
    oskybosky4 Posts: 62
    Options
    Name of my lovely gorgeous Sproker spaniel dog Oscar - Oskybosky is one of his nicknames and he is 4 this year.
    :heart:
  • bronx1101
    bronx1101 Posts: 48
    Options
    Bronx is my real name. It was unique and unprecedented until 2008 when Ashley Simpson named her son the same. The New York Times called me for an interview. It was sorta a big deal, but not really. Oh, and my daughter was born on Nov. 1, hence the 1101.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Ummm, I have an inner conflict
  • hugsy85
    hugsy85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    On the show "Friends", Joey have a bedtime Penguin Pal named Hugsy. & 85 is the year I was born.
  • BebeStyles1990
    Options
    Bebe is a nickname I got in school when a boy I was friends with couldn't be bother to pronounce the 'Ab' in Abbey, so it turned into Be, which turned into Bebe lol. Styles is my last name and 1990 is the year I was born :P
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    because I'm actually Mrs. Pong. (except our last name is WAY longer than Pong, but it's a nickname)
  • savetheteaboy
    savetheteaboy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The result of my obsession with the TV show Torchwood and a certain character
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    On an early episode of South Park, Cartman was becoming a beefcake using formula Weight Gain 4000. Beefcake!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I was hungry.
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm a runner - originally tried to get RUNAWAY but it was already taken - because I was running the pounds away.
    Now I lift to get rid of the pounds and just run for fun so it's not quite as fitting but ah well
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I had to explain to a Facebook stalker that. I am boring, ordinary, just plain not worth being so obsessed about. They didn't get the point. It seems to be certain groups of wrestling fans get that way about other wrestling fans. It's something I don't get. Any way, use this on Facebook and when I signed up here it became my user name. I kind of like it.
  • johnnygizmo
    johnnygizmo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Was working on a project at work that was a little 'hackish' and as I was walking by with some parts, a colleague said "Hey johnny, where are you going with that gizmo?" and I loved it.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My first name....middle initial..........and year of birth.........not very exciting lol
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    ChelseasCounter

short for

Chelsea's calorie counter
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My nickname + My middle name = MFP username :wink:
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Over time I seem to inadvertently do nothing but bring pain, destruction, and sheer chaos to everything I come into contact with.... so it seemed kinda fitting...
  • andrea_wants_abs
    Options
    Well.
    My name is Andrea.
    I really want great abs, the kind of abs that get complemented. The kind of abs that make you look like a total badass when your shirt is off.
    Pink has great abs. Shakira has great abs. Jennifer Aniston has great abs.... and soon, Andrea will have great abs. :)
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Someone I knew once rented a locker at a theme park to store a cake in because she didn't just want to eat a single slice at the park restaurant, she wanted to be able to eat a slice and then finish eating the entire cake by herself when she got back to her hotel.

My "thinspiration", blows my mind to this day
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Mine is sentimental. I really good friend of mine passed away from a brain tumor right before I joined this site. When our kids were little her son (who is now 16) couldn't understand why my daughters called me Mom and he called his Mom, Mom, but he didn't call me Mom, so my friend ask if it would be OK if he called me Angimom. And he did for a couple of years until it wasn't cool anymore. I really miss her.
  • H20Jessica
    H20Jessica Posts: 12
    Options
    Massive Harry Potter fan, and as an overweight kid, Rowling's description of Hagrid really resonated with me; "simply too big to be allowed."

My username is an acronym of that quote.