The perfect woman

Options

Replies

• koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    Sorry, sometimes I wanna be the dominatrix.

Chain me to my power cage?

Sure. As long as you're cool with nipple clamps.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    She would say this:

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality, the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, f***ed, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:

sorry, but sometimes that man will be underneath me.

QFT
  • embrace_the_darkside
    Options
    No thanks @ that.

I enjoy being dominant but I want a woman who is strong... who can lead others... someone who challenges me... pushes back... I don't want a wilting willow. I don't want someone whose meaning is to push my narrative... i want someone who has her own story to tell... her own life worth living made better by my presence but still amazing even without me
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    meh I just want what I want when I want it.
    To be who I want to be when I feel like it.
  • koosorlose
    Options
    No thanks @ that.

I enjoy being dominant but I want a woman who is strong... who can lead others... someone who challenges me... pushes back... I don't want a wilting willow. I don't want someone whose meaning is to push my narrative... i want someone who has her own story to tell... her own life worth living made better by my presence but still amazing even without me

so. much. yes.
  • koosorlose
    Options
    meh I just want what I want when I want it.
    To be who I want to be when I feel like it.

even. more. yes.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    No thanks @ that.

I bet I could trade a woman like that for a LOT of chickens and horses!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    No thanks @ that.

this guy knows what's up. Who wants a woman who can't stand on her own 2 feet?
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    IBTL
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    The "perfect woman" is subjective.

Frankly- I happily enjoy being perfectly imperfect while dictating my own life.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    No thanks @ that.

this guy knows what's up. Who wants a woman who can't stand on her own 2 feet?

Of course I want her to stand on her own two feet. Then she can use them to walk to me and bring me the sammich she just made.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    hats off to SaintGiff for posting this in adult chat months ago :bigsmile:
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I great quote from a facinating woman.

And while this scenario can be perfection in its simplicity, there is something to be said about being the aggressor ... about being the one who claims, rather than being claimed herself.

The perfect man is one who wants a female that is adept at both ...
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I like to bounce between perfection and imperfection.

Keeps things more interesting that way.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My man actually prefers it when I'm on top! :tongue:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    NO!

Not the perfect woman in my view. The perfect woman is one that knows how to love and live with her man with the give and take that goes on in most relationships. Sharing and equality at all levels is what defines the "perfect" man to me, and would therefore make me the "perfect" woman for him.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    :yawn: