70 pounds lost and still going! (with pics, need advice)

Options
13»

Replies

• Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want to say look great!!..How tall are you and what do you do for exercise??..I started at 228 and am at 159 as well but I don't look near that good :( but I have wide hips and think thighs..I know this don't answer your question but you look amazing now where your at :)
  • sfrisch
    sfrisch Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to say look great!!..How tall are you and what do you do for exercise??..I started at 228 and am at 159 as well but I don't look near that good :( but I have wide hips and think thighs..I know this don't answer your question but you look amazing now where your at :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I'm 5'5" and I have been doing a combination of running, elliptical, biking, and some weights. I am going to work on incorporating some more weight training - if you guys have any videos or circuits you like please feel free to share, I'm new to this.
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    135lbs
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I'm going to suggest you enjoy where you're at. You have what looks like a six pack there, everything looks firm, and you have a great body shape. All this talk about firming and losing inches/weight, etc. is from people looking at Hollywood/fitness model types and making comparisons. And there is nothing wrong with super fit bodies, but your HEAD is still thinking you're a size 20. What happens if you get two sizes smaller, and think you're a size 18? Set yourself up for some happiness baby girl, and learn how to smile when you look in the mirror because you like what you see. Once you can do that, and you get a more realistic idea of how fabulous you look, then figure out the question you asked us.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!

I agree with looking more into weight training now. New Rules of Lifting for Women is a great place to start xx
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You you look strong, soft, sexy, and curvy! I think you're perfect now, but if you want to go further look into some weight training. It'll change your body some more, but the best part about it is the confidence you get just from knowing you can do it.
  • rbiss
    rbiss Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I would base it off body fat. Do you want to look ripped or just a bit smaller. You look great and I think you could stop now if you wanted, but it's all about where you want to end up. Maybe shoot for something small like a 1% loss in body fat and see what that looks like.
  • sfrisch
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!

I agree with looking more into weight training now. New Rules of Lifting for Women is a great place to start xx
    Thanks for the resource!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You look very healthy to me, and fantastic! You're rocking that bikini!
  • sfrisch
    Options
    You look very healthy to me, and fantastic! You're rocking that bikini!

thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!