Favorite at home workout video?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    All I do is fitnessblender with dumbbells and barbell w/ weights and it has paid off for me.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Used to be insanity... Is now P90X3
  • kallikrusepollari
    kallikrusepollari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hate videos, so I make my own routines using a timer app on my phone (Seconds Pro). I stole some of my exercises from Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. I warm up for a few minutes, then I do a 4 minute HIIT, http://skinnyms.com/ultimate-4-minute-fat-blasters-via-youtube/, and then I do 10-15 minutes of strength training (butt, core/abs, or arms). 20-25 minutes and I'm done. I love it because I get to change up my workouts daily.
  • Maryanne1923
    Maryanne1923 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Beachbody Slim in Six - low impact cardio with some bodyweight/resistance exercise. I've noticed my waist, legs, stomach and arms are less wobbly and I definitely feel stronger. I've been doing it for 3 months but I only do it 3 times a week.

Also Leslie Sansone Walk at Home or Walk Away the Pounds - low impact cardio, lots of these on YouTube
  • AmyMOhio
    AmyMOhio Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    TurboFire. I am doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire and P90X right now, because I wanted more strength training. Loving it!!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com - great variety in all aspects, easy search feature to find a workout that suits your needs for that day (length, equipment, body focus, etc) and free. Good stuff.
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Free Nike Training Club app on my phone. Like it because 1. it works, 2. there are videos to get you through the moves if you are new to the exercises, 3. you can choose 15, 30 or 45 minute workouts of varying styles and difficulty levels and 4. you can pick your own music. It's a free personal trainer.
  • pburges2
    pburges2 Posts: 2
    Options
    Ddp yoga is my favorite
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just finished 5 weeks of T25 Alpha and enjoyed it (did I just type that?:wink:) It does have jumping but there is a modifier that is still a very good workout. I was doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution before but just couldn't stay motivated to do it for some reason. There are always challenge groups going on with just about any of the beachbody workouts...try to join one if that is the program you choose, it's really helpful!
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Zumba. I love Zumba. I have 3 workout sets; Total Body Transformation, Exhilarate, and Zumba Incredible Results. It's the only ones I can stick to. I've tried a few Jillian Michaels ones, but they don't hold my interest very long, and I usually end up pulling a muscle or popping something in my ribs (hate those Superman ones). I learned that I'm just not the push-up and plank type of gal.

I had lost 22lbs, had to have Radioactive Iodine Treatment because of thyroid nodules. This of course caused hypothyroidism, which lead to gluten problems, got those finally straightened out which took about a year after my RAI treatment, during which I gained 25 lbs. I have lost 30 lbs now and am pretty much at my weight goal and working on toning and muscle building. I do Zumba 5-6 days a week.
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 are probably my favourites. I find she can be a tad "mean" so sometimes I feel the love with Turbo Jam. I have recently started using the workouts on FitnessBlender and like them a lot too.

With the 30 Day Shred-- you feel and notice a difference almost immediately.