Movie Scenes that Make you CRY Every Time!

Replies

• aaron2735
    aaron2735 Posts: 76 Member
    I can't believe no one has said Turner and Hooch when Hooch gets shot......tough guy persona out the window with that one :(
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    When Tom Hanks says "Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson! I'm sorry!"

First 10 min of Up

In Toy Story 3 where they all hold hands when they think they're going to be melted

At the end of Meet The Robinsons, when he is in his empty invention room. It is the possibilities of everything that make me cry

In Titanic when the old couple are holding each other on the bed and the mother is reading to her kids as the boat sinks.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    "Hey.... dad..... You wanna have a catch?"
    "I'd like that"

Because reasons.
  • iamjuju17
    iamjuju17 Posts: 9 Member
    Ghost- not just one scene, but I'm sure the beginning when Patrick Swayze's character dies, when the song "unchained melody" plays and the end.... :-( :-(
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Only one line from one movie has ever made me cry. Towards the end of Lord of the Rings- Return of the King. Frodo says “How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on, when in your heart, you begin to understand, there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep...that have taken hold.”
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    When Tom Hanks says "Wilson! I'm sorry Wilson! I'm sorry!"

Oh this times 10.^^^
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    - The montage from Up of their life together. I had fertility problems before conceiving both of my children. They way they convey infertility without even words is amazing. I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it!!!

- Also, the scene in Little Miss Sunshine when Dwayne finds out that he'll never realize his dream of being a jet pilot because he's colorblind and he runs out of the car and Olive runs after him and comforts him. My brother and I are very close and this is probably my favorite scene between siblings ever. So well acted - and again, no words spoken in the whole scene. Now that I have two children who are widely spaced apart, like Dwayne and Olive are, it's even worse!
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    P.S I Love You- enough said
    Fried Green Tomatoes- when Buddy dies
    Harry Potter- when Dobby dies & when the family is mourning Fred
    Patch Adams- when Carin gets killed

The Fried Green Tomatoes scene is unbearable.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Anytime it appears that Godzilla is going to lose.
  • Castaway- Wilson. Can't even type about it without tearing up!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Here's a weird one that makes me tear up...the end of Butterfly Effect...only bc my daughter ALMOST had it happen to her. Doesn't help I watched it like a month after she was born. I'll blame it on hormones
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    "I'd like that"

Because reasons.

That one. Definitely. I bawled in front of my dad. Well, next to him.
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    A Time To Kill
    Crash
    Best Man Holiday
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    The Disney movie UP.

Gets me everytime! :(
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    "I'd like that"

Because reasons.
    Oh man that is a killer!
  • iamceez23
    iamceez23 Posts: 23
    When Simba watched his dad get killed in the stampede and laid under his arm.
    And when Nemo's dad saw his wife and thousands of other kids get eaten
    :'(
    Yes, 22 years old and still watching my animations lol.
  • Only watched it once, Lost Valentine (TV movie). I bawled like a baby through most of the movie...the bottle of red wine may have been partially to blame....
    Flicka, 'it's ok Daddy, you can shoot us' and when 'My Little Girl' plays at the end...tearing up just thinking about it *sniffs*
    Band of Brothers (TV Mini series, not so much a movie) at the very end of the last episode when they are interviewing the men, revealing who's who...and I think it's Lipton talking about a letter from Guarnere about telling his grandson that, no, he wasn't a hero in the war, but served in a company of heroes, crying just typing this!
    Man on Fire, the end gets me
    Gran Torino, when he dies
    Remember the Titans gets me teary
    We are Marshall, quite a few scenes actually
    Castaway, damn you Wilson!

*sigh* now to go dig one of these movies out for a good cry.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    When Goose dies in Top Gun.

really? haha
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Castaway- Wilson. Can't even type about it without tearing up!

really? haha
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    So many! I swear I cry over everything...but my husband says it's one of the many things he loves about me <3

Homeward Bound when they don't think Shadow is coming home and then he comes hobbling up over the hill.
    My Girl when Vada is talking about how Thomas J needs his glasses.
    Pretty much EVERY Disney movie I've seen and I cry each time even though I know the sad parts are coming.