• dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Greggs sausage rolls!
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat.

You used the word so it has to be debated on MFP. That's the way this place works...lol. Within 30 posts I am sure someone will say something about the need for "dirty/clean" to be called out so that new members don't get the wrong idea...lol.

Gas Station Burritos...yum!!!

BURRITOS sound SO GOOD right now! Grrr. I love grapes dipped in ranch dressing, and pizza dipped in ranch or balsamic vinagrette! I've always enjoyed odd food combinations though, and i'm not by any means a picky eater.

I used to adore those fried onion rings- not the real ones though. The 'funions' or whatever they're called? Looking back on it, i don't know what my tastebuds, brain, or stomach were thinking with that one!
  • Crysty2010
    Crysty2010 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat.

You used the word so it has to be debated on MFP. That's the way this place works...lol. Within 30 posts I am sure someone will say something about the need for "dirty/clean" to be called out so that new members don't get the wrong idea...lol.

Gas Station Burritos...yum!!!

So funny! I was just about to say Gas Station Burritos. Would have never tried one were it not for my husband this past weekend buying about six of them and bringing them home. It was SO GOOD!
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat. A coworker told me this morning that my food was "dirty" food and that's what made me write this.

I know no one like that.. Outside of on these forums. :)

Sure... just find it funny..

Label away. :)

really cause I think gas station food is just nasty crap and I am in the same camp...

I can't imagine eating a sandwich from a gas station...:sick: call me a food snob...

I have a "thing"....I don't eat non-prepackaged foods or foods that *should* be fresh (sandwiches, etc) from gas stations. EVER. Exceptions are made for beverages (I'm a sucker for the $0.99 44 ounce fountain Diet Coke). Exceptions are NOT made for times there's an actual restaurant attached to the gas station. I'm no food snob, but there's just something about it....
  • tl_dr
    tl_dr Posts: 96
    Options
    Canned ravioli... :sick: So good, yet so bad.

My boyfriend is crazy about anchovies. He puts them on everything. It's so strange, and it makes our kitchen smell like fish, but I love him anyway. :laugh:
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Chesters Chicken....nuff said
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Those stiff, slices of 5 day old pizza that are hard as a brick in the workplace fridge. Free food is a different category of food. Some days at work I've eaten that for every meal. Couple for breakfast, couple for lunch, snacks... yeah I know, nasty lol.
  • andylowry
    andylowry Posts: 89
    Options
    Anything is edible with sri racha sauce on it...

Anything.
    Agreed. I could eat dog poop if I had a bottle of The Rooster handy.
  • k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Now I'm hungry. I want Taco Bell.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Greggs sausage rolls!

wash your mouth out!!! i LOVE greggs sausage rolls... they're just so hard to fit in my macros these days!!!
  • tl_dr
    tl_dr Posts: 96
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

Let's not make this a clean/dirty debate. It was meant in a joking way. You know, people who know you work out and like to judge what you eat. A coworker told me this morning that my food was "dirty" food and that's what made me write this.

Sure... just find it funny..

Label away. :)

really cause I think gas station food is just nasty crap and I am in the same camp...

I can't imagine eating a sandwich from a gas station...:sick: call me a food snob...

I have a "thing"....I don't eat non-prepackaged foods or foods that *should* be fresh (sandwiches, etc) from gas stations. EVER. Exceptions are made for beverages (I'm a sucker for the $0.99 44 ounce fountain Diet Coke). Exceptions are NOT made for times there's an actual restaurant attached to the gas station. I'm no food snob, but there's just something about it....

That's a good rule... I do a lot of driving, and most of it is through little towns that don't have 24-hour anything. There have been a few times when in the middle of a long road trip I have become desperately hungry, but the only thing open in a 2-hour radius is a gas station. "Sandwiches" are often the only real food they have there...
    I always regret it. It's better to just starve.:brokenheart:

My dad was a trucker in his youth and he's got a pretty gnarly story about getting sick from a gas station tuna fish sandwich... :sick:
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options

My boyfriend is crazy about anchovies. He puts them on everything. It's so strange, and it makes our kitchen smell like fish, but I love him anyway. :laugh:

OMG I LOVE canned spaghetti. It tastes nothing like spaghetti but it's so freaking delicious!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    What's a dirty food?

This ^^ I was familiar with "clean foods" but had never heard the term "dirty foods" before joining MFP.

I can't really think of anything I eat that others would find repulsive except cottage cheese. I know it's popular here, but most of my friends and family think it's repulsive.
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hoooooooooooot Pockets. :love:
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Pig tongue. If you are ever at a good old fashioned pig pickin, the tongue is the BEST piece of meat on the entire pig.

NomNOMnom.....

Pig tongue? Huh... I've seen pig's feet in the store and thought that was an odd concept, but I think this tops that! Is it weird I kind of want to try it now? Where do you buy it? And is it slimy/squishy? :s
  • thatgirlkellib
    thatgirlkellib Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    gas station Fried chicken gizzards with load of tobasco sauce with 44 oz mountian dew, breakfast for champions!
    sure to feel disgusting for the rest of the day!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

OMG I LOVE canned spaghetti. It tastes nothing like spaghetti but it's so freaking delicious!

Spaghettios out of the can. Haven't had them in years but I might go get me some for lunch now.
  • mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    For some reason I really want to get a 20 pack of nuggets from mcdonalds! Just cause ive never done it. I could fit it in my calories if I wanted to, but I think I will ride there and back which should burn roughly 1000 calories...so it feels earned/can still fit in enough nutrients for the rest of the day lol.
  • soxobsessed
    soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Spam, good god I love that stuff