Replies

• laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Oop posted twice by mistake.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Velveeta shells & cheese. Velveeta can't even be called cheese, it is overly processed and gross, but something about it warmed up and covering pasta is so good. I only eat it a couple times a year, but when I do it is absolutely a guilty pleasure, my brain loves it, my body not :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    apparently Cadbury crème eggs...they take a lot of flak
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Also a dirty donner kebab with lashings of chilli and garlic sauce Mmmmm
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Buffacue Wings, 53rd and 6th Combo Platter, Fat Sammich, Disco Fries (Poutine)
  • squeepig
    squeepig Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Escargot!!! Mmmmmmmmm............... And octopus and squid, yummy!! Ohhhh, and eel! I love my eel sushi. Nomnomnom....
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Slim Jims - the beef and cheese combo. Yumm!!!
  • dkemple1
    dkemple1 Posts: 65
    Options
    Jack in the Box tacos.
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I used to eat white rice mixed with Grape Nuts cereal and Molly McButter.

I can't imagine eating it now, but I used to think it was great.
  • rsoice
    rsoice Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Chicken nuggets. I don't care what they're made of. They are delicious!

This ^^ Bring on the pink slime slathered in Honey Mustard!!!!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Goetta
    Skyline Chili Cheese Fries
    Biscuits, country sausage gravy, and breakfast potatoes - all mixed together.

As a kid I ate Pop Tarts dipped in Cool Whip and Doritos on Salami Sandwiches.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Chips, cheese and gravy - it works and is a real welshy treat!

Kaela x

ooooh dirty delicious mmm
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Anytime I see a hot dog or sausage link being prepared on a roller-thingy with a heat lamp...I MUST have one. Especially if it's a red-hot. I do not care how stale the bun is. Put some mustard on that bad boy and stand back cuz I'm going to tear it up.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Vegetables... Yuk... and fruit... Double YUK... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The KFC Double Down. OK, I've never actually had this because I've never been able to justify it in my calorie allowance, but s#$% it looks amazing!

I had it a month ago. So good!!! Totally worth it.

I still love McDonald's anything. And those cinnamon sticks from pizza hut or domino's... I could eat the whole box.

Yeah I love movie theater nachos too (but I need extra cheese). Haven't had one since I started losing weight, I wonder what the calories are on those...
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hawaiian bread with condensed milk and ham sandwich....heaven
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    The KFC Double Down. OK, I've never actually had this because I've never been able to justify it in my calorie allowance, but s#$% it looks amazing!

I had it a month ago. So good!!! Totally worth it.

I still love McDonald's anything. And those cinnamon sticks from pizza hut or domino's... I could eat the whole box.

Yeah I love movie theater nachos too (but I need extra cheese). Haven't had one since I started losing weight, I wonder what the calories are on those...

I've never had a Double Down, but they're only about 550 calories. Calorically speaking, I could probably eat one daily for lunch, continue normally with my other meals/snacks throughout the day and not gain. My lunches almost always have more calories than that! haha
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If you're a southerner you might not find this weird but the rest of the world probably does.

Peanut butter, bananas and mayo sandwich. Delish!!!

:noway:

You're damn right :noway:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've never had a Double Down, but they're only about 550 calories. Calorically speaking, I could probably eat one daily for lunch, continue normally with my other meals/snacks throughout the day and not gain. My lunches almost always have more calories than that! haha

So one Double Down has about the same calories as a bottle of wine? Wine vs greasy, breaded chicken?? My mind could never think of a justification for that. That is crazy talk. :drinker: