Want random active friends? join here

Replies

• Noname225555
    Noname225555 Posts: 15 Member
    Just getting started, my friends section is pretty lonely. Feel free to add!
  • nikitad123
    nikitad123 Posts: 49 Member
    Looking for friends for support and motivation. Add me.
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    I'm always on the lookout for new random friends, so feel free to add me, if you like.
  • mmrey11
    mmrey11 Posts: 21
    Working on losing almost 60 lbs! Add me i'm working on week three! Motivation needed:drinker:
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    I am not new to MFP, but have been gone for 6-7 months and now I'm back!...with 10 more pounds... :)
    Anyway, I would love some friends to motivate myself and vice versa!
    Thanks!
  • Yarynka
    Yarynka Posts: 8
    Hi,everyone! I am new here and looking for friends and motivation. Please feel free to friend me if you need support I would be happy to help.
  • NCPhotoMom
    NCPhotoMom Posts: 12
    Motivation and support is a huge part of what makes MFP successful. Always welcome to new friends in this journey. :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    feel free to add me people, I'm in Holland, its,cool to talk to people around the globe about training and diet and whatever!
  • FlumpyMe
    FlumpyMe Posts: 34
    Feel free to add me! On here everyday :)
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Hey, I'm Shannon. Let's be friends. :) I'm on MFP wayyyy too much.
  • cward4704
    cward4704 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone can add me, I'm on daily.
  • kuchurimal
    kuchurimal Posts: 13
    Hello All, please feel free to add me, I'm on daily :)
  • hooo123
    hooo123 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey,
    I'm back on MFP. I try and log my diary everyday and I workout 3-4 times a week. Feel free to add for motivation.

My workouts are on bodybuilding.com
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Feel free to add me, there is no such thing as enough friends :) I log daily.
  • the8BitGirl
    the8BitGirl Posts: 38 Member
    I'll be on every day - the more people and positivity in my feed, the merrier! Feel free to add me, everyone :)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    You can add me.

I don't bite. Hard.
  • jjchapa2
    jjchapa2 Posts: 135 Member
    Gooooood Afternoon MFP!!!! South Texas here!! Half a day is gone!! I hope everyone is keeping count of their calories!! Keep pushing you've come a long way and you're looking amazing!!! Add me for motivation and friendships!! :D
    You better work b***h!!! :p
  • Mommyoftwo727
    Mommyoftwo727 Posts: 18 Member
    Anyone can add me. Almost everyone I had on my friends list doesn't log on anymore! I need more motivation!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Hey guys, looking for more active friends, at the moment I only have about 3 friends that post regularly!! I lost weight a few years ago with support from some great MFP'ers, struggling this time round so could use some spurring on! I'm 25 from the UK, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • MisterBrit
    MisterBrit Posts: 2
    Feel Free to add me, getting into weightlifting and alot of hiit sessions.