Nutella/Banana Wontons - (w/Pic) - 60 calories Ea.

Options

Replies

• dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just saw this post and guess what? I just discovered Nutella last night and think it is the most wonderful thing in the world, can't wait to make these!
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Bump
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    BUMP!!!

I have never heard of wonton wrappers before reading this and I looked in the baking isle at walmart the other day and couldn't find them. Does anyone know if walmart has them or what store would?
  • nicoleben
    Options
    my god that looks amazing, espppecially because nutella and bananas is my favorite snack!! not to add the crunch of the wonton- WOW.. props to u!!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok this may be a dumb question, but....what does nutella taste like? It looks like chocolate, does it taste like chocolate?
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Ok this may be a dumb question, but....what does nutella taste like? It looks like chocolate, does it taste like chocolate?

I don't know how to describe it but to say it is the best thing you will ever put in your mouth. Yes, chocolately, hazelnutty, creamy goodness.
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Bump, sounds great.
  • nicoleben
    Options
    ok so i just made these but instead of wontons i used filo dough and OMG.. delicious!!!!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this at some point, I've got wrappers waiting in my fridge :)
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I've never bought Wonton wrappers before but today is a good day to run out and get 'em! Thanks for the treat idea.
  • angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump for later :happy:
  • mikaylav3
    Options
    You. are. amazing.

Veggie Egg Rolls and Nutella/Banana Wontons?! You are a genius. Be my personal chef?!?!

Thank you so much for these recipes!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I love your descriptions. :laugh: I will definitely have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

Tastes more like hazelnuts than chocolate since it has 106 hazelnuts per jar (or something close to that number, I saw the commercial recently) and just a ‘hint’ of cocoa.

I'm making these on Saturday but with chocolate chips. I will be having 4 for 5 WW points. I'll post the pic and recipe version I used when it’s completed. If it goes well, I'l make them again Jan 15th when I have friends come over after dinner for dessert.
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options

Tastes more like hazelnuts than chocolate since it has 106 hazelnuts per jar (or something close to that number, I saw the commercial recently) and just a ‘hint’ of cocoa.

I'm making these on Saturday but with chocolate chips. I will be having 4 for 5 WW points. I'll post the pic and recipe version I used when it’s completed. If it goes well, I'l make them again Jan 15th when I have friends come over after dinner for dessert.

Are you doing WW as well as using this site? Doesn't WW disagree with the whole calorie counting? Just curious, cause I was thinking of WW.
  • windycitywendy
    Options
    So simple and look so yummy!!!
  • Sarahbd1
    Options
    A great cookbook to try is " I can't believe it's not fattening" AWESOME receipes that are just made in a healthier way without comprimising the taste!!!
  • millermichellelea
    Options

I don't know how to describe it but to say it is the best thing you will ever put in your mouth. Yes, chocolately, hazelnutty, creamy goodness.

When I have a lot of calories left at night and just have to have a snack, I mix a little nutella with peanut butter and eat it~ HEAVEN!! Gives me a fix and makes me smile right before bed!!! I know it feels so naughty - like you are eating a candy bar. :glasses:
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    *must try*
  • Bluedimplett
    Bluedimplett Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    *save* :)