Is this appropriate to ask?

Options
I'm not at all trying to be inappropriate.. So please forgive me if I offend. My first question is.. When you drop the pounds and get to your goal weight or as you drop the pounds towards your goal does your crotch area get smaller as well? Secondly, where were you happiest to see the weight loss and where did you begin to notice it first? I'm only down 8 so far and I've noticed it mainly around my hips! Not much but so exciting.

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Depending on your genetic make up, you will lose weight in different places first. See the boobie threads. Many lose there, some don't. All genetics.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm not at all trying to be inappropriate.. So please forgive me if I offend. My first question is.. When you drop the pounds and get to your goal weight or as you drop the pounds towards your goal does your crotch area get smaller as well? Secondly, where were you happiest to see the weight loss and where did you begin to notice it first? I'm only down 8 so far and I've noticed it mainly around my hips! Not much but so exciting.

LMAO- I have been wanting to ask the same question! :::giggles:::
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I have gotten smaller everywhere, my husband has noticed and commented that things are different in that area in a good way :) Hope that helps!!
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime
  • coachniquenya
    coachniquenya Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different and it can be surprising where your fat stores are being kept. For guys, their junk can seem bigger, gaining an inch or so, after the belly goes down so there's always that. :)
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options

LMAO- I have been wanting to ask the same question! :::giggles:::

LOL I'll second that curiosity since mine is kinda poofy. I've lost 25lbs and haven't notice any from their, think that will be the last to go. At 25lbs I've lost 4 inch off the hips, 3 off the thighs, 2 of the waist, and 2 off my bust line. Depending on your goal you may see it sooner than 25lbs or later. Good luck!!

****Glad you had the guts to ask****
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

LMAO LOL now that was funny!!:laugh:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I almost had water coming out of my nose as I was reading this post.
    LOL
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    the first thing will be " the cheeks" ... and the last thing " double chin :: ....
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Just so you know the same goes for guys...now that I have lost weight, i can see where pee comes from. banana.gif
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I always lose in the boob area. which is total bummer lol.
  • mayana2002
    Options
    LMBAO!!!
    Yes, you will reduce that area. Maybe it will take a while but the fat there will reduce for sure! When I was slim it was slimmer as well!! I do have to sya that genetics plays a big roll in that area and some people have to do a liposuction there. Many woman do it because, by reducing the volume, they can have more pleasure in bed. Oh well...
    :blushing:
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Someone told me that one time but I didn't know if it was true or not and did not ask anyone else, I didn't think so or noticed any change. Then I returned from overseas my husband asked me if I was doing excercises. I told him no and repeated to him what I was told. So I can assume that it does.
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love threads where I'm reading along quietly and then just BURST right out laughing. I love you people.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yes definitly for me. My pelvic bones stick out more not that it was big to begin wth but much more noticeable now.
  • bsoxluvr
    bsoxluvr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Great question, but too funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Honey329
    Options
    Odd, but true... my sis-in-law said to me just last night that she has dropped about 14 pounds and seems to have lost it all in the "nether region" :laugh:

Personally, I have lost 44 pounds and haven't noticed the loss really in one particular place. My boobs seemed to shrivel a bit at around 20 pounds, but I guess my skin is toning a bit and that is better (more normal).
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I can attest to yes... and to me it's not a pretty picture... but my fiance doesn't complain... just sayin :wink:
  • amandakay23
    Options
    quote]
    [/quote]

LOL! I love how we can all find humor in all of these weight struggles, very cute. :laugh:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OMG Im cracking up I suddenly had the urge to feel if I were chubby down there. This is a mental note to check the mirror as soon as I get home! LOL Love you guys this was great :):blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!