Replies

• raevyn70
    raevyn70 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Owl and pentagram
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Either a fourth set of lobe piercings (I have just enough lobe left that I should be able to squeeze them in!) or I'll start on the helix. Haven't decided yet.

I don't have any tattoos (yet) but my father passed away at the end of April and I'm considering getting his name (in his handwriting) and dates. I just need to find somewhere small and discreet to put it that'll be covered in all situations. Possibly the side of my ribcage, under where my bra band would go? But that's still tbd.
  • Trishsimon
    Trishsimon Posts: 129
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos but for my 40th in two years I am thinking of getting one on my back and its a paw print with two angel wings coming out of it, I am involved in animal rescue and its to signify all the animals we've lost.
    I'm still not sure if I'll get it done.

I love that idea!
    Are you thinking of not getting it because of a needle fear or something?

No I wouldn't be afraid of the pain its just I live in Ireland the majority of tattoo artists are terrible so there are loads of really bad tattoos walking around, if I was getting it done I would travel to London where there is this really amazing tattoo artist :smile:
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Probably finishing my full sleeve on my left arm. It's about 80% done, mainly need fillers in between the tattoos.

When I reach my goal, I'm going to treat myself.... maybe! :P