How much water do your drink daily?

Options

Replies

• cheesevixen_staci
    cheesevixen_staci Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love my Diet Dr. Pepper, and Diet Root-beer, but I am more so a water girl. I carry a 32oz. cup of water with me all day. I have to refill it about 4 times a day. Which mean on average I drink 16 cups of water a DAY!!! I love water. It's quick, easy, and most of the time free.

There is a such thing as drinking "too much" water, but I don't know what that is. I'm probably on that scale lol.
    When I was younger I rarely drank water, but I heard that drinking 8 cups a day was beneficial to not just your liver, but it effects a lot of other things in your body too. I started at 8, and now I don't even think about it. Drinking water is just like dieting. It's a long term habit you have to work on to form.

Good Question <3
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    as much as it takes to keep me from being dizzy.

I have low blood pressure and if I am not hydrated enough I get dizzy and weak...:sad:

Usually takes 1 - 1.5liters of water a day add in some coffee and a diet coke or two..and I am good.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    At least 16 cups a day. Sometimes more!
  • cstringfellow2013
    cstringfellow2013 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    3-4 liters of fluid a day during the week. 2-3 on the weekends.
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Usually around 3 L daily.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Anywhere between 5 & 6 Litres a day - more on a hot day when exercising!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    3 to 4 32 ounce cups every day. And that's just the water.

Throw in the coffee in the morning and the single can of soda I have at lunch and the occassional frosty refreshing beverage at dinner...I am well hydrated and pee clear.
  • f1redshoes
    f1redshoes Posts: 79
    Options
    Around 1.5L a day of just water, then usually something else (milk, diet pepsi, juice, etc.) to around 2L. If I'm training or rehearsing, more water. I'm really small, though, so any more than 2L results in it just going straight through me ;)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    6-8 liters of just water and generally probably 16-20 ounces of other fluids.
  • GameGirl777
    GameGirl777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    2 L at works + 1/2 L of tea + water at home = about 3 Liters.

I think you should drink more than 1L; aim for at least 2 Liters a day. It will help with energy, digestion, and weight loss.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I've never had a problem with my water, in fact I've been tested for diabetes because I drink so much. 5-6 750ml bottles each day at work plus 4-5 cups of herbal tea, then another 2 litres of soda water with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice at home... I think I down about 7L a day.

Wow that's a lot of liquid - do you spend the whole day in the bathroom, I know I would.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    20-22 8 oz "cups"
    i actually have a 40 oz water bottle i refill about 4 times a day , not counting coffee etc.
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I used to only drink Dr. Pepper, and could not stand water. I also loved sweet tea (from the south).. Now water is allI drink. I cant stand the taste of soda, and I hate the thought of putting some black drink in my body. I'd say I drink around 2-2.5 liters a a day.
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good if I drink more than 3 glasses a day - about 27oz - who knew drinking water could be such a hassle :sad:
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I drink between a gallon and a gallon and a half of water per day.

Some Saturdays, I drink that much beer as well.
  • messiahs
    messiahs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can usually drink about 3-4 liters a day, or I'll sip from several water bottles until it starts just going straight through me, so upwards of even 6 liters, maybe?
  • haleema93
    haleema93 Posts: 70
    Options
    i drink about 2 - 3 litres of water a day :) Also love my fizzy pop which i'm trying to cut down on.. :cry:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    So much so, I feel like this:

th?id=HN.608029548068212309&pid=15.1
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    3 litres between 2 teas and 3x750 mL water bottles during the day plus around 5 glasses at night so id say anywhere from 4-5 L
  • _mlee_
    _mlee_ Posts: 90
    Options
    My water intake is a work in progress. Before I started tracking I would probably drink MAYBE 8oz of water and a glass of milk a day. Now I'm TRYING to get to the 8 8oz glasses everyday.... I unfortunatley find water disgusting and I'm not a huge liquid person as it is... I never really get thirsty so I have to try to remember to drink throughout the day.