Tried on my wedding dress after losing 107 lbs! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing- beautiful inside and out.
  • lalee93
    lalee93 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?! You and I may be weight loss twins! I started at 270.5 and am working toward 170, ultimately. Maybe less. I'm 5'5. Our body shapes look similar. So inspiring. Thank you for posting this picture! I have thought about doing the same with my wedding dress when I lose all my weight, as I just found out about it a few days ago.

Keep up the hard work!
  • Kakeslyn
    Kakeslyn Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good luck on the rest of your journey! :smile:
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your whole post is amazing and beautiful. You look fabulous!!! Your donation of your dress for the angel gowns to be made brought tears to my eyes. So wonderful :flowerforyou:
  • blinker86
    blinker86 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You all are so sweet! :heart:
    How tall are you?! You and I may be weight loss twins! I started at 270.5 and am working toward 170, ultimately. Maybe less. I'm 5'5. Our body shapes look similar. So inspiring. Thank you for posting this picture! I have thought about doing the same with my wedding dress when I lose all my weight, as I just found out about it a few days ago.

Keep up the hard work!

I'm 5'5" as well. :smile:
  • CQRobert
    CQRobert Posts: 1
    Options
    I don't know you at all, but I literally just screamed and clapped in joy!! You are beautiful and such an inspiration! Keep on doing what you're doing!
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,493 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your story with us.
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Loved this! You look great! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • mscob
    mscob Posts: 11
    Options
    Just wanted to say you look beautiful before and after! Wonderful cause to donate to!
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Love it - I too wasn't comfortable in my dress. I never thought of trying it back on after losing....that's a new goal :) I hate looking at my bingo wings in my wedding pictures
  • ils_1231
    ils_1231 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful in both pictures, but i dont think i wouldve thought it was the same person without the tattoo to prove it! great job!!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. You look great !
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job! You were a beautiful bride then and now a beautiful woman reaching her goals. You look amazing.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    amazing job - well done - and i like how your smile turns up at the corners even more now than it did in your "before" picture. :flowerforyou:

^^^^ This, great job!! And, I think donating your dress to such a cause is fantastic!
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of angel gowns before but what a beautiful idea.

Well done on your amazing success :flowerforyou:
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Your whole post is amazing and beautiful. You look fabulous!!! Your donation of your dress for the angel gowns to be made brought tears to my eyes. So wonderful :flowerforyou:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for the inspiration OP - truly wonderful to read your post.
  • redheaded_dem
    redheaded_dem Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful (before and after) but love the mischievous after pics! You are all sorts of awesome-ness.
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    You look amazing now, but I hope you know what an exceptionally GORGEOUS bride you were. Really and truly. :)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!! Love the pic with your arms inside the dress :laugh: And thanks for letting us know about Angel Gowns - good to know.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    You look great and that's a great cause to donate too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!