saying i love you

Options
1235»

Replies

• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Yes, absolutely. I look everyone of them in the eye, put my hands on the shoulders, and say "I love you" softly and slowly. Then, I lean in for the kiss.

I used to have lots of friends.
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I say, "I love you," to my best girlfriend from childhood. She often says it to me first. We don't always see eye-to-eye, but we are truly soul sisters. I will say it to a couple of other close girlfriends, but they also mostly say it first, and I say it back. I try not to say it to my male "friends," although I have loved some of them dearly. I believe that it would have been taken out of context, and I never wanted to send the wrong message or hurt feelings.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I say it to those I am close with, family, friends, male or female. It doesn't matter to me. I work in funeral care and I know that life is waaaaay too short to be concerned about tone, the way it's said, or anything else when you tell someone you love them. That doesn't mean I say it to everyone I associate with, but I have a number of people who I love dearly and I try my best to let them know as often as possible.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I say "i love you" to both my close male and female friends.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Only to my best friends <3
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I also say it to pizza.

^^ This

i-love-you-heart-shaped-pizza-630x470.jpg
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    i say I LOVE YOU to everyone i care about. Friends, Family... brothers/sisters/parents/grandparents/cousins/uncles/aunts.... and all my friends that i truly love being around, guy friends, girl friends..... it's nice to hear that someone loves you. the only time i'm hesitant is if i'm dating someone. then i dont say it... cuz then they take it as I'm in love with them...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    OP... If he is such good friends with her, so much so as to "love her"... then invite her and a few joint friends over for a barbecue.If she is a good friend, then maybe you'll find a good friend in her too. If she has ulterior motives or they have an alternate relationship, I'm sure you'll be able to tell.

If he doesn't want the two of you in the same room together, then it may be time to part ways.