help

Options
I feel like im addicted to sugar in a big way. I try to substitute for fruit but seem to always give into my sweet tooth. Everyday I am within my calorie goals but I go over on sugar. How important is it for me to keep within macro goals? Or is it just calories in versus calories out?

Replies

• Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Calories in calories out for weight loss...

But if you aren't meeting your macros (if you are tracking them) you'll want to reduce the number of sweets.
  • 101sal
    101sal Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Not an expert but i tend to not worry abouts macros, are you on low carb because this really strips out the sugar craving? might be worth trying for a week or two? worked for me and no carb binges either :-)
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    calories in calories out just cut out processed foods and sweets i just learned that too lol
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    calories in calories out just cut out processed foods and sweets i just learned that too lol

Why?
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Calories in, calories out. But adding an apple as a snack can send me over my macros. If you are hitting your goals and seeing results, I would not worry about macros (BTW, I changed mine to fit my goals)