gfs who try to control what you wear

Options

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    As i SAID originally, you're more than welcome to wear a kilt I just won't be banging you while you do it.

The beer helmet is a different story entirely.

Don't think of it as banging him while he wears the kilt, think of it as a textural experience.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options

Except when it comes to clothes. Left to my own devices I'd wear a bathing suit, Christmas sweater, and that helmet that holds 2 beers with the tubes in your mouth.

So, what I think you're saying is I should change before going out then?
    Depends. Is the bathing suit a Speedo?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    The subject of kilts came up today and i mentioned that I think they are BA. She promptly shut me down and forbade me from wearing one and threatened to cut me off if I do

how do I deal with her controlling behavior?

Did you want to wear the kilt to the Scottish Festival this summer or her sisters church wedding?

These are important questions :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I am an independent, grown *kitten* man who does his own shopping, cooking, and laundry. I'll be damned if some woman is going to tell me how to live my life.

Except when it comes to clothes. Left to my own devices I'd wear a bathing suit, Christmas sweater, and that helmet that holds 2 beers with the tubes in your mouth.

This made me laugh harder than it should. :laugh:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I would just cut her off, I bet she can't hold out as long as you can!

This is legit advice. :laugh:

are you sure? we woman can be spiteful spiteful little things...mine would give in as I would get ever so nasty, cranky and downright well monsterous biatchy...not that I would cut him off for wearing a kilt...

We have a family tartan so he's definately allowed.

edited for spelling
  • eplerd
    eplerd Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Note to the OP:

If you shop for kilts make sure to get a well made one!!

http://www.utilikilts.com/

I have a friend who only wears these - unless he's riding on his motorcycle in which case he wears proper protective gear (riding pants, jacket, helmet, gloves, boots, etc)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    The subject of kilts came up today and i mentioned that I think they are BA. She promptly shut me down and forbade me from wearing one and threatened to cut me off if I do

Did you want to wear the kilt to the Scottish Festival this summer or her sisters church wedding?

My Dear Friend....I have to disagree with you...makes no difference where he wants to wear that kilt. Men are ALWAYS hot in kilts:bigsmile:
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

:noway:

Don't judge me, I am highly vitamin D deficient. :cry:

SMILE more friend! :bigsmile: Once you smile and smile often you get to pick which of the ladies you like the most.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with JCPenny! Just when you rock it be confident and be the authority figure on what you wear!

Women have a place, and its as little queens... but when it comes to your clothes - you ALWAYS should be the authority on your style or your ganna start dating Ms. Bossy pants.

Scottie... you have an innate ability to make this 6'1" "little queen" want to punch you in the face.

#nohardfeelings
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

are you sure? we woman can be spiteful spiteful little things...mine would give in as I would get ever so nasty, cranky and downright well monsterous biatchy...not that I would cut him off for wearing a kilt...

edited for spelling

if my man cut me off... and I wanted it... I'd just walk around naked all day long. And do lots of dropping stuff. Right in front of him. We'll see who caves first.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    That one time I complained to my hubby about a hideous (apparently comfortable) shirt, he wore it daily, just to antagonize me. And teased me incessantly while he wore it, like telling me to look at how sexy it was (NOT).

I asked for it. He never complains about what I wear.
  • ncrugbyprop
    ncrugbyprop Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Brother, you've never experienced ball sweat until wearing several yards of an 18 oz. twill worsted wool in 90+ degree heat. You'll leave a trail of sac sweat in your wake that people might use for a slip-n-slide. Just make sure to get a lighter weave and go toss a caber!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

edited for spelling

if my man cut me off... and I wanted it... I'd just walk around naked all day long. And do lots of dropping stuff. Right in front of him. We'll see who caves first.

It would be awful for both of us.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

edited for spelling

Yup I would too...heck I do that now..it's my code for come to bed I want sex. I would also complain to his friends he wasn't putting out....:bigsmile:

*see said we were spiteful...
  • arewethereyet
    Options

My Dear Friend....I have to disagree with you...makes no difference where he wants to wear that kilt. Men are ALWAYS hot in kilts:bigsmile:
    I may need to go to the Scottish Festival this year :tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    nothing wrong with JCPenny! Just when you rock it be confident and be the authority figure on what you wear!

Women have a place, and its as little queens... but when it comes to your clothes - you ALWAYS should be the authority on your style or your ganna start dating Ms. Bossy pants.

Scottie... you have an innate ability to make this 6'1" "little queen" want to punch you in the face.

#nohardfeelings

agree #dontcareifhardfeelings

:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

edited for spelling

It would be awful for both of us.

5, 10 minutes?? :laugh:
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

edited for spelling

lol, I'd cave :flowerforyou:
  • chellebelle418
    Options
    telling me i can't do something is an open invitation to do it.....get two of them.....