So inspiring! I envy your will power!!
  • amrelmesery
    amrelmesery Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    congratz , great job
  • eliseandlila
    eliseandlila Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kristin, I have really enjoyed knowing you the past year through your transformation. You are an amazing inspiration to those around you! Thanks for showing me that moms can be BA!
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    *swoon*

In for the love of iron

You look amazing :love:
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! Amazing!

I understand the disappointment. I didn't complete grad school. I suffered through depression mainly because I was defining myself by my "failure". Now I am in a much better state, going after my passions, and taking my failures as steps closer to my success. Kudos for pushing through some of your darkest obstacles. Lord knows it's not easy. Keep going! You are doing great obviously. I will be starting Stronglifts in June! So excited!

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are the real deal.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    A: AMAZING!!! You look fabulous and I'm pretty sure you've already reached badassery!
    B: I just scrolled through 3 pages of comments for the love of the GIFs!!!
    C: Love the hair, sassy and badassery in one cute little cut.

Congrats and thanks for sharing! Makes me want to go lift something... and learn how to add GIFs... ;)
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Inspirational Kristin, congrats. You are awesome x

Thank you so much. You are too, ya know ♡ I'm glad we are friends
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Truly a story reminiscent of a phoenix. :flowerforyou:

You know that's one of my favorite things evar...♡♡♡ . Dear fwiend
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Congrats Kristin, I have really enjoyed knowing you the past year through your transformation. You are an amazing inspiration to those around you! Thanks for showing me that moms can be BA!

Ty so much. Its been a great year and friends have been instrumental in my success as well, I thank you for it:flowerforyou:
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm anopther one of youtr stalkers :laugh: I always love looking at your profile and I will be honest your story made me well up. You are definitely a MFP badass :flowerforyou:
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I'm anopther one of youtr stalkers :laugh: I always love looking at your profile and I will be honest your story made me well up. You are definitely a MFP badass :flowerforyou:

Eeee! Stalkers?!? ♡ Haha, it's okay cause you're all the awesome kind! Thank you so much:drinker:
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    WOW! Why have I only seen this thread NOW!!
    You are amazing!!
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! Not only inspiring, but TOTALLY AWESOME! Congrats. I can't wait to look like that. :)
  • Confidently
    Confidently Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story... It's truly inspirational and though I have no intention of quitting on this journey, it definitely encourages me to work harder for what I want!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    WOW! Why have I only seen this thread NOW!!
    You are amazing!!

Thank you so much♡ from what I've seen, you are too btw! ;)
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! Not only inspiring, but TOTALLY AWESOME! Congrats. I can't wait to look like that. :)

Thank you so much! You've got this!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story... It's truly inspirational and though I have no intention of quitting on this journey, it definitely encourages me to work harder for what I want!

Thank you for your words. I'm very thankful for the people of this community to always encourage and inspire, I'm even more thankful I can be one of those people ♡
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I love that you're bulking! What sort of weights program are you on for that?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!