Chest Hair.. to shave or not to shave? - female preference

Options
123457»

Replies

• tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love Middle Eastern men so I'm a big fan of chest hair and body hair in general. I absolutely HATE a shaved chest! Too metrosexual for my taste. Trimmed is okay. I like manly, masculine men. My hubby has a furry chest and it is GLORIOUS! :love: If I wanted someone with baby soft and smooth skin, I'd be a lesbian.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Don't shave.
  • marjushkamarusya
    Options
    Don't shave! Lol but I am Russian. We really like men to be men, not waxed, shaved etc etc
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    I think chest hair is sexy on the right guy. Clean shaven is hot too. Guess I have no pref.
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Nope, a big no to manscaping. Hairy men are sexy!
    Xx
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Manscaping, huh? :laugh: Soon we'll enter a phase when it's so popular to be hairy that the nekkid men need hair implants all over their chests.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    i shave sometimes but mostly just keep it trimmed, I'm from Scottish highlands, we're generally hairy dudes lol, but if i do nothing as the year goes on i tend to look more and more like a gorrila,
  • ThinkInOregon
    ThinkInOregon Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm embracing the hairy abs and clean shaven chest with a couple days stubble on face look.

With the work you have put in, you ROCK whatever you want!! Where were you when I lived in Portland???

Oh yeah, kindergarten.... :wink:

LOL, thanks ;)

I used to be totally shaved. Slowly letting myself be a little less manscaped. Arms are still always freshly shaved though. Something about arm hair grosses me out. I'm weird.

And yes to the above. A woman is necessary for back shaving. I havent been able to reach most of my back in years. Can't exfoliate or shave without help. And waxing....no thanks.

I wax my arms, not so crazy about arm hair myself! And legs... so now I just have to hit my legs periodically with a razor.

Funny, now that I have dropped weight, I CAN reach all of my back without the scrubber!