Options

Replies

• meggiemaye
    Options
    Bahahaahahahahaaa!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I've wondered the same thing!!! I was wondering if a bit of squish right below the belt line would disappear lol:laugh:
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    LMAO!!!! I would put quotes from you people but there were way too many posts that made me laugh! But the "pulley thing" and the "LMCFO" those were hilarious!!!
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    What a great question and so many hilarious (yet honest) responses...there's no better medicine then laughter!! Thanks everyone!
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    this is such a hysterical thread I just had to reply!!! First, great question, second, yes, I do beleive its true, at least I'm pretty sure I can tell you I have noticed, shall we say, I'm a bit smaller in that area!!!lol Funny too, I actually wondered the same thing a while back!!!!
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    now that was funny!:laugh:
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    lmao!! i love this! I have noticed that I have lost some weight there, not as puffy above that area. so yeah i think u will
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

Thanks. Now my monitor is covered in water.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    From the man's perspective...it is said that we gain .25 to .75 inches for every 25 pound reduction. That is incentive!:tongue:
  • janellnicole2
    Options
    So hilarious! I have been secretly wondering this too. Glad to know that HOPEFULLY it will get a bit smaller in that area in the up coming months! Thanks for being daring!!!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    the first place i lose weight is my face which is good in a way because i want rid of my extra chin but then again it's not good because i've got 60 lbs to lose so once i hit my goal my face will look sick and i know this because i've lost 40 lbs before and got to 120 lbs and my face looked horrible
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ok this is too funny just waiting on someone to post before and after photos...JUST KIDDING GUYS!
    HAHAH! This is just way too funny.
    But yes I was wondering the exact same thing!! And its just not like something you would ask your doctor or something. I havent noticed much of a difference yet, but maybe I will... hopefully! LOL
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    this has made my night!!!!
  • StephieAmber
    Options
    This thread is brilliant ahahahahha..."lmcfo" is awesome ahahahah
  • gunnparker
    Options
    From the man's perspective...it is said that we gain .25 to .75 inches for every 25 pound reduction. That is incentive!:tongue:

That's enough incentive for me :)
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Never even thought about it! I was reading then laughed so hard I'm sure I almost woke my kids! - Pulley comment. Thanks I needed it!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread I have ever seen on MFP. :laugh:
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Too funny
  • ariesldsgal
    ariesldsgal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I had never thought about the downstairs getting bigger when you gain weight. Interesting. I've never noticed a change when I gain or lose . . . then again it is not something I am regularly checking. :laugh:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Lol! I thought I was the only one! Thank GOD. But, no, I haven't really seen a difference. I was wondering just the other day when I'd start losing there. Haha.

Lmcfo is the best thing ever said... EVER. No more lmao. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!