Is this appropriate to ask?

Options

Replies

• JennRy86
    JennRy86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hahahahhahaa, I'm sorry, this really made me laugh. Gotta have humor!! :)
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So I am doing the right thing by my crotch fat then...I always hate them, but now when I do (any) squats I will think "Burn Crotch Fat! Burn!"

LMCFO!

Oh my gosh...there were sooooooo many lines on this post that I could have quoted..but as I do squats tomorrow this is going to stick in my head!!! as will LMCFO!!

I am in tears laughing!!!
  • DanaMThompson
    Options
    I'm not at all trying to be inappropriate.. So please forgive me if I offend. My first question is.. When you drop the pounds and get to your goal weight or as you drop the pounds towards your goal does your crotch area get smaller as well? Secondly, where were you happiest to see the weight loss and where did you begin to notice it first? I'm only down 8 so far and I've noticed it mainly around my hips! Not much but so exciting.
    I'm not sure about the coochie stuff. But I know that the first place I gain weight is my face and neck area (meaning, double chin, BLEH) and my arms. Those are also the places I lose it first :)
  • JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    This type of thread is always very educational. I started looking into all of the different abdominal muscles to see what they're called and came across one called the cremaster.

Be warned, DO NOT GOOGLE this muscle if you are at work. I'm amazed what pictures wikipedia can get away with hosting for the sake of medical knowledge.

LOL no idea what that is so I google it. I'm in the school library. :blushing:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    So I am doing the right thing by my crotch fat then...I always hate them, but now when I do (any) squats I will think "Burn Crotch Fat! Burn!"

LMCFO!

Oh my gosh...there were sooooooo many lines on this post that I could have quoted..but as I do squats tomorrow this is going to stick in my head!!! as will LMCFO!!

I am in tears laughing!!!

*Giggle* :)
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Oh man- you're all so hilarious!!! Seems there is some hope for the future.
    Ive been LMCFO every time I check the thread!
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BEST thread EVER! LMCFO!! holy cow, at work and I spit coffee! Pulleys & Mirrors! I cant take it!

The girls are the first thing to go. they are in a very sad state right now. :sad:
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I must just mention that I didn't actually go and look - with pulleys or otherwise. I don't want you all to think that I'm a weirdigan! I do love the idea of people across the world all checking themselves out though lol
  • notsosimplyabby
    notsosimplyabby Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh my lord, I am ROLLING from laughing so hard! I have always wanted to ask that too!
    I dont have any butt or boobs to loose so I guess its gotta come from there, righht?
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    the first thing will be " the cheeks" ... and the last thing " double chin :: ....

Aww man. I want my double chin gone now!!!! It needs to go first!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Uhh you are not alone! lol My guy said things were a bit more "squishy" and there seemed to be some extra skin in that area. I do know for a fact it takes less effort on his part for the magic to happen though! :blushing:
  • JGCowboy
    Options
    THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST POST EVER. People keep looking into my office because I was laughing so hard and at one point nearly choked to death on my water! Awesome posts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I'd never even considered that I might be fat there! I'm gonna have to check it out now. All I need is half a dozen mirrors and some sort of pulley system. I could be gone for sometime

LMAO, Oh dear, this has just literally made me burst out laughing, who is gonna clean the coffee off my screen is what i want to know!
  • jennygar4
    Options
    When weight is gained, the boobs also grow because they mainly just made of fat. That's why in most people, the boobs get smaller or stay the same size when people lose weight
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options

OMG Hilarious...
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lmao!!! I know my boobs get smaller but never even looked down to see if it got smaller. Now I for sure want to keep an eye:-)
  • LizardIsANerd
    Options
    Ok Alison, this is even funnier, I had to 'google' your question because it's so interesting and relevant to a lot of people here i guess and it must be possible because I found this site:
    http://www.how-to-lose-fat-fast.com/how-to-lose-crotch-fat.html

also, when you google it, your question comes up on google via MFP, so funny. I think you're awesome for asking it.

Your rock!!!!!

Can you sum up what it said, because I am on a work computer and can live without that in my search history! :laugh:

well,..... it says that men and women suffer with crotch fat alike. When trying to lose fat that certain areas of the body cannot be focussed on more than others, but that there are some exercises for crotch fat!!! like....weighted squats, (where do you put the weight??) thigh presses and the leg press!! these exercises will target your upper thigh area and help tell your body to relocate this excess fat to a different area of the body. You see your body will begin to store excess fat in areas of the body that get less exercise than others. When you begin to work out these areas your body will either burn this excess fat or relocate it until you are able to burn it off through regular exercise and proper diet.

mmmmm

Where DO you put the weight!?
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Hey I was thinking this morning....if you need to do weighted squats to lose the crotch fat and I weigh over 200, isn't that enough that I'm straining just lifting my own weight for a while?? I mean, I AM weighted already! LOL.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    This thread made me laugh so hard I almost peed in my pants!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!