Excuses

Options
Let's let some threads die and start our own. Use this for complaining about whiners. What are the excuses that people give for not eating healthy? Try to make it as humorous as possible.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    "I don't like vegetables" - you're a grown damn adult. Find some you can deal with.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    "I'm hungry all the time and I net 800 calories per day, help."

Perhaps you should try eating more food. I hear that helps with hunger.
  • jellylocks
    jellylocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    'My husband does the shopping'
  • ellebelle062615
    ellebelle062615 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    "I'm always eating healthy. Look, I ordered a crispy chicken sandwhich. It's CHICKEN." <-- my fiance's sister.
  • ruthejp13
    ruthejp13 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    But the kids want candy, soda pop and potato chips. I have to buy them for the kids.
  • karmac0matic
    karmac0matic Posts: 285
    Options
    My sister's favorite excuse is "I'm breastfeeding"

Yeah, you may be breastfeeding and you may "need" 500 extra calories a day... but it doesn't need to come from soda, chips, cookies, and candy.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I'm in training all week and there's meals and snacks right there all the time!! Oh wait, this one's mine. I've decided to go for a walk during breaks next time!!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I can't lose weight *takes another bite of candy bar.
  • lovespirit1111
    Options
    I work hard ALL day...I get WEAK if I don't eat ______ !
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I can't afford to eat healthy.

With a cart full of chips, soda, candy, beer, and frozen restaurant dinners - a good friend of mine.
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I get this one all the time, "This food just TASTES better! You're lucky you can't eat any of this stuff (sweets, breads, ice cream...)" I have really bad gluten/dairy intolerances so I always get to hear how "lucky" I am that I can't eat the foods that other people find so hard to not shovel into their faces.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    "I don't have time to eat healthy/cook". Wake up 15 minutes early, prep your lunch for the next day before bed etc....some times take a little effort...an effort that is worth it.

This also goes for "I don't have time to exercise". Find the time! I bet you have time to watch a 1 hour TV show or spend an hour or Facebook
  • Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    "I have to eat junk food because you don't know how to cook. When it doesn't turn out I have to eat something" ... I'd be happy to step aside and let him cook!
  • Quarkles
    Quarkles Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "I'm addicted to sugar! Sugar is as addictive as heroin." Okay. Go tell that to a heroin addict and see what they say. I'll wait.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I fell of my [insert insanely restrictive diet] for the 88th time. No ****!! Just eat normal food and log it!
  • RhysWill_I_Ams
    Options
    I have no time to workout. Now shh it's time for my 3 hour tv marathon after coming home from work at 5pm....
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    "I hate cooking for one person". -Me
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    The girls at the my gym don't sweat and have nice bodies so I guess I won't go anymore because I'm certain they give me dirty looks and judge me behind my back with their overly made-up eyes.
  • segovm
    segovm Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    "I'm too fat to lose weight."

"I have a slow metabolism."

"It hurts when I exercise"

"No matter how little I eat I still can't lose weight."

"I got kicked out of weight watchers for bringing a live goat in for snack time."
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

"I got kicked out of weight watchers for bringing a live goat in for snack time."

:angry: I eat light the rest of the day so I can have a big snack! :grumble:

"My dog gets angry when I use her treadmill" - Me