inspiring weight loss pics? :)

Options

Replies

• MarthaQ2
    MarthaQ2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    47 years old. 5'7" tall. Highest weight 340. Maintaining around 140.

5yearsbeforeafter_zpsed51996c.jpg

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!
  • MarthaQ2
    Options
    I've still got many more pounds to lose but this is my progress so far -->

Christmas 2013:

imagejpg2_zps688600ca.jpg

imagejpg7_zps9547025c.jpg

May 2014 (6 months on / 75lb lost):

imagejpg10_zpsab252512.jpg

imagejpg11_zps32a68085.jpg

AWESOME YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!
  • bettyjoburdett
    bettyjoburdett Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I started 8/1/11, and just worked my butt off at the gym, and ate better. MFP has been the biggest help for me to get where I am today. I logged it, stuck with it, and just didn't give up! :wink:

I did a lot of things, Zumba, Spin, Weights, jogged about 6 5K's, jog/walk briskly outside, Arc Trainer at the gym, and I started with the elliptical at the gym.

I started at 237 lbs, I am 5'3". I have lost 113 lbs so far and am now 123 lbs and 43 years old. The "after" pics were taken this past week.

b8oilu.jpgjhgg0h.jpg

am5y0o.jpg

Not only to you look fantastic, you look 10 years younger:happy:
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Love these threads - never get tired of seeing all the awesomeness that is going on here!

DiannaCompare2_zps7f18dab0.png

this is one of my favorite comparisons. Though the pic on the right was taken months ago and I've lost since then... still cool side by side...
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome!~!~
  • astralweeks82
    astralweeks82 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Love all the posts and inspirational stories! I've lost 139lbs so far, 17 to go! I went from a 3X top and 22-24 pants to a mall/medium top and size 10 (almost 8s!!) pants. I could barely walk before, now I run for fun and ride a bike. Losing weight has changed my whole life, everyone keep it up!!

wloss.jpg
  • whisperfitandhappy
    whisperfitandhappy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So inspired by everyone sharing pics! I really wish I had a before pic. My highest weight was 280, I'm now around 160ish and very proud of my journey. Keep up the fantastic work everyone!!
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump for motivation! Love it!
  • MarthaQ2
    Options
    Hi!

I started 8/1/11, and just worked my butt off at the gym, and ate better. MFP has been the biggest help for me to get where I am today. I logged it, stuck with it, and just didn't give up! :wink:

I did a lot of things, Zumba, Spin, Weights, jogged about 6 5K's, jog/walk briskly outside, Arc Trainer at the gym, and I started with the elliptical at the gym.

I started at 237 lbs, I am 5'3". I have lost 113 lbs so far and am now 123 lbs and 43 years old. The "after" pics were taken this past week.

b8oilu.jpgjhgg0h.jpg

am5y0o.jpg

Wow! Congratulations! You look so much younger now!
  • MarthaQ2
    Options
    End game? No, but healthier and much happier 18 months in and 12 months from the first photo.

14035763822_d0641ac56c.jpg
    Dan-400_to_280

At the time of the photo, I was on 24 hour a day oxygen, couldn't walk more than a block, if that. Now I can put in miles a day, not as many as I want to, but it is still a work in progress.

Wow you are amazing! Health should always come first right! God bless you! You look awesome!
  • MarthaQ2
    Options
    This is my work in progress photo. I am down 115lbs.

115lbslost_zps4d8fb4d1.jpg

Wow is this really you? Amazing your whole face changed! You look like a different girl now! Good job!
  • MarthaQ2
    Options
    Please look at profile pic, im at work so cant post pics right now.
    5'3" started at 270, currently at 171.5 sooooo close to the 100lb loss mark! :)

Yes you look great! Thank you for inspiring me!
  • Vgolding1
    Vgolding1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    47 years old. 5'7" tall. Highest weight 340. Maintaining around 140.

5yearsbeforeafter_zpsed51996c.jpg
    WOW! What a transformation, very inspirational.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!
  • Vgolding1
    Vgolding1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    b8oilu.jpgjhgg0h.jpg

am5y0o.jpg
    [/quote]

Great Job! You look 20 years younger!:love:
  • lillyxlouise
    lillyxlouise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did you lose all that weight?
  • abaumann123
    abaumann123 Posts: 37
    Options
    First - you all look awesome! Just seeing the transformations is inspirational.

Thanks for sharing!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    11ec778d-42b9-4aeb-8a02-f09b4c026784_zpsfc9436b2.png

160-140
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be one of those obnoxious people that says check out my profile pic. :)
  • KellyGettingHealthy
    KellyGettingHealthy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    All of you are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your pics and stories with us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!