Anybody on MFP who isn't rude and arrogant??

Options

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Rude and arrogant is just someone else's confident. Ignore what you don't like. Stop whining.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    People told her to eat bread. Hideous, I know.
    Mackey_Bad.jpg
  • Menecairiel
    Menecairiel Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Im not rude or arrogant, im perfect you p***k!

Charles-Dance_zps36bfc724.gif

Tywin Lannister!

tumblr_m1uafce6U81qz84mwo1_500_zpsded1bead.gif
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I was told this is where the rude pr!cks are reporting this afternoon....

200_s.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    These threads ALWAYS make me wonder what thread responses prompted the OPs to post a "mean people" thread in the first place.

OP, what was the straw that broke your back? What moral crime did you witness that forced you to start this thread? I would love to know.

People told her to eat bread.

Oh... I guess I can see how that's worthy of this level of anger, hypocrisy and name calling. Wait, no, I can't see that at all. Actually, it's pretty ridiculous to get this worked up over absolutely nothing.

OP, op, op *shakes head*

overreaction1_answer_1_xlarge_zpsea7cd046.jpg
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wait.... isn't this whole thread rude and arrogant?

Yes. Paradox, isn't it?
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Something to laugh at while I cook

Something to help me sit on my *kitten* so I can avoid cooking.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... Just saying

What an awesome and non-arrogant thing to say...

Now maybe you should just run along now and deactivate...obviously you are superior to the rest of MFP.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Getting slightly annoyed at the attitudes of people on these forums. What is the need to be so rude??

Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it; or if they are asking for an opinion, then please learn the etiquette of expressing your views... There is a way to do it without being such a p***k.

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who is like me, here to support people on the same journey and togain some motivation, then please friend request me.

Rant over!!

Xx
    These threads always get started because someone disagreed with the OP in some other thread, so please OP link us to the thread of "rude" people who have scorned thee
    8lo2n5.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1302456-bread-what-is-a-healthier-substitute

You're welcome!

I'm sifting through page 3 and have yet to find anything mean... surprise, surprise.

When they start talking about eating disorders. The comments weren't directed towards me, i hardly commented. I was refering to the way people communicate.

Some people think that carbs make you fat too.
    Some people think we shouldn't eat bread because it is man-made

Well an elf didnt make my steak either. :laugh:
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Getting slightly annoyed at the attitudes of people on these forums. What is the need to be so rude??

Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it; or if they are asking for an opinion, then please learn the etiquette of expressing your views... There is a way to do it without being such a p***k.

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who is like me, here to support people on the same journey and togain some motivation, then please friend request me.

Rant over!!

Xx
    These threads always get started because someone disagreed with the OP in some other thread, so please OP link us to the thread of "rude" people who have scorned thee
    8lo2n5.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1302456-bread-what-is-a-healthier-substitute

You're welcome!

I'm sifting through page 3 and have yet to find anything mean... surprise, surprise.

When they start talking about eating disorders. The comments weren't directed towards me, i hardly commented. I was refering to the way people communicate.

Some people think that carbs make you fat too.
    Some people think we shouldn't eat bread because it is man-made

Dog crap is natural. Should I eat that instead? Seems legit.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

In my experience, I've heard this phrase quoted by some of the most witless people I've ever met.

Of course, I've also noticed that most people don't understand what actually is and isn't sarcasm...they just lump everything they don't like into a "sarcastic" category and then publicly decry it as being witless.

(Many would call this observation "irony", but that would also be inaccurate. :drinker: )
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

Yep. Did not get enough sleep last night. Count me in.
  • kirstiejess
    kirstiejess Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice job people. Its a shame that this is a forum and not real life as i could possibly be at risk of having my feelings hurt.

& not once did i say i didn't invite opinions, there us just a way to air them.

What a great bunch of people. Thanks for the support ????????????
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    IN, haven't made it through all the pages because I need to head home.

Will it be a thread roll, a thread lock or a rage quit, stay tuned to find out!
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ....under the mooooonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heaaaaart.....
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    white-bread.gif
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice job people. Its a shame that this is a forum and not real life as i could possibly be at risk of having my feelings hurt.

Oh, I'm sorry. Are we not sufficiently supporting your rant?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I can feel how not upset you are.
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that. I stay on my broomstick so I guess I won't make your friend list *rolls eyes and exits thread*
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options

200_s.gif

I don't even know how to gif....

giphy.gif