Anybody on MFP who isn't rude and arrogant??

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice job people. Its a shame that this is a forum and not real life as i could possibly be at risk of having my feelings hurt.

& not once did i say i didn't invite opinions, there us just a way to air them.

What a great bunch of people. Thanks for the support ????????????

Oh please, people that don't have hurt feelings have no need to post "rants" about things have haven't affected them. Yeeesh.
  • Menecairiel
    Menecairiel Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice job people. Its a shame that this is a forum and not real life as i could possibly be at risk of having my feelings hurt.

Oh, I'm sorry. Are we not sufficiently supporting your rant?

I support most things that end up showing cute kittens doing cute things....

What was the rant about again? Ah. Pricks. Us.

salemgpoy_zps53620c83.gif
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I am fairly sure that you are butthurt. Is there anything we can do to hrlp with that?
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Erm.....and quote....
    Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it;

Just cos, you know, I thought you might like to be corrected so you can be sure you're right in your arrogant assertions....it's so embarrassing being wrong when you're trying to be arrogant....they really don't go together....

yourewelcome_zps1a66e619.gif
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    These threads ALWAYS make me wonder what thread responses prompted the OPs to post a "mean people" thread in the first place.

OP, what was the straw that broke your back? What moral crime did you witness that forced you to start this thread? I would love to know.

People told her to eat bread. Hideous, I know.

I suggested it was a good source of fibre, with essential vitamins.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    These threads ALWAYS make me wonder what thread responses prompted the OPs to post a "mean people" thread in the first place.

OP, what was the straw that broke your back? What moral crime did you witness that forced you to start this thread? I would love to know.

Oh, GOD. How could you? Everyone knows that bread instantly makes you fat and that it's evil and really it's all part of an agricultural conspiracy. Like, everyone knows that.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

But it is man-made so that equals bad.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options

c54d81e9e54d6d674e48e58a70e0b1152186ac2e8f8f69a02f8ec013210a6b3e.jpg

ETA: BTW, how exactly did you think this would end...have you not seen to gazillions of butt hurt threads and maybe said to yourself, "hey...maybe I'll just check myself before I wreck myself."
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    I'm not cocky I'm confident
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wow yes 8 pages and still going lol I learnt and so have many other people that we need to look at things from another point of view, maybe the person was giving you advice to help you? that's what this place is for, constructive criticism is vital for growth and learning. As you can see your topic that you posted is very broad and saying " there are loads of rude people on here where are the nice ones? you've pretty much insulted how many people. When we type we forget people might not know id we are joking or being serious ect I too am bad for this sometimes lol Just a suggestion, maybe you should of wrote " Looking for supportive people to help me with this journey yada yada, who are in their 20s and need some encouragement. When you write negative things whether unintended or not people will reply negatively lol good luck
  • Menecairiel
    Menecairiel Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Should we nickname you Satan now? How *dare* you say that bread had any goodness whatsoever??? Shame! Shaaaaaaame!

Now where's my sandwich? :tongue:
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options

Just for my own edification, please elaborate on how I may air my opinion. I would feel terrible if I caused any hurt feelings if it could be avoided. Be specific.
  • establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm rude and arrogant and this thread is hilarious.

seal-of-approval2.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

6cfd7407-de62-41fb-a6df-fdcd25b27a42_zps3d604d11.jpg
  • Songbirdie90
    Songbirdie90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

You called the people on the threads rude, arrogant pricks, what kind of support were you looking to get?
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ....you try to screeeeeam, but terror takes the sound before you make it.....
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm rude but not arrogant
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm rude and arrogant and this thread is hilarious.

seal-of-approval2.gif
    yes hehe claps like a seal lol
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Someone finally said what others have had on their minds for a long time. Nice job OP.

<- not rude or arrogant :smile:

This REALLY made me laugh. This kind of thread gets posted EVERY DAY. :noway:
  • kirstiejess
    kirstiejess Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow yes 8 pages and still going lol I learnt and so have many other people that we need to look at things from another point of view, maybe the person was giving you advice to help you? that's what this place is for, constructive criticism is vital for growth and learning. As you can see your topic that you posted is very broad and saying " there are loads of rude people on here where are the nice ones? you've pretty much insulted how many people. When we type we forget people might not know id we are joking or being serious ect I too am bad for this sometimes lol Just a suggestion, maybe you should of wrote " Looking for supportive people to help me with this journey yada yada, who are in their 20s and need some encouragement. When you write negative things whether unintended or not people will reply negatively lol good luck

Yes i suppose you are right.

Here is an opinion opposite to my own in which has not targeted me as an individual

Anyway, will let u all carry on the rant as it seems u have nothing better to do... Continuously finding faults with my post and going back to other topics i have posted (in which is totally taken out of context) is rather sad ... In my opinion.

How this will help with your 'journey' i don't know, but its not helping with mine.