Anybody on MFP who isn't rude and arrogant??

Options

Replies

• RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    wow yes 8 pages and still going lol I learnt and so have many other people that we need to look at things from another point of view, maybe the person was giving you advice to help you? that's what this place is for, constructive criticism is vital for growth and learning. As you can see your topic that you posted is very broad and saying " there are loads of rude people on here where are the nice ones? you've pretty much insulted how many people. When we type we forget people might not know id we are joking or being serious ect I too am bad for this sometimes lol Just a suggestion, maybe you should of wrote " Looking for supportive people to help me with this journey yada yada, who are in their 20s and need some encouragement. When you write negative things whether unintended or not people will reply negatively lol good luck

Yes i suppose you are right.

Here is an opinion opposite to my own in which has not targeted me as an individual

Anyway, will let u all carry on the rant as it seems u have nothing better to do... Continuously finding faults with my post and going back to other topics i have posted (in which is totally taken out of context) is rather sad ... In my opinion.

How this will help with your 'journey' i don't know, but its not helping with mine.

Ohoh I know this one!

I can't fill my mouth with brownies while laughing! Thus journey aided.

???????????????? fantastic

Indeed. You're doing god's work with your rudeness and arrogance.

Thanks for reminding me to log my jesuslovesyou lettuce

Don't forget the Jesus Cheese!

Swiss.... "Holy"....

I'll show myself out. :blushing:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    wow yes 8 pages and still going lol I learnt and so have many other people that we need to look at things from another point of view, maybe the person was giving you advice to help you? that's what this place is for, constructive criticism is vital for growth and learning. As you can see your topic that you posted is very broad and saying " there are loads of rude people on here where are the nice ones? you've pretty much insulted how many people. When we type we forget people might not know id we are joking or being serious ect I too am bad for this sometimes lol Just a suggestion, maybe you should of wrote " Looking for supportive people to help me with this journey yada yada, who are in their 20s and need some encouragement. When you write negative things whether unintended or not people will reply negatively lol good luck

Here is an opinion opposite to my own in which has not targeted me as an individual

Anyway, will let u all carry on the rant as it seems u have nothing better to do... Continuously finding faults with my post and going back to other topics i have posted (in which is totally taken out of context) is rather sad ... In my opinion.

How this will help with your 'journey' i don't know, but its not helping with mine.

Ohoh I know this one!

Just paying the OP's good works forward
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn* this is like one of those teenage drama shows lmao
  • kirstiejess
    kirstiejess Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Ohoh I know this one!

[/quot

not sure what you are talking about, that was the FIRST AND ONLY post I typed to you lol You came to this site for help did you not? I simply made a suggestion, you decide if you want to take it or not. Oh I never said it would help my journey lmao I was using that as an example for the topic you should of posted..... I come to these formus to give people support and suggestions.... me giving advice doesn't help in my journey lol Please learn how to read :) I was only trying to give you a suggestion because you came here for support right?

Only the first 2 lines are directed at you.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

Ohoh I know this one!

Don't forget the Jesus Cheese!

Swiss.... "Holy"....

I'll show myself out. :blushing:

Bahaha. No. You stay.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I, for one, agree with OP. I think we should all join hands, close our eyes and sing "Kumbaya".
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

Im well aware that people have opinions, as previously stated. But there is a way to go about it

You mean by calling people rude and arrogant pr**ks?
    Is that what you mean?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice job people. Its a shame that this is a forum and not real life as i could possibly be at risk of having my feelings hurt.

& not once did i say i didn't invite opinions, there us just a way to air them.

What a great bunch of people. Thanks for the support ????????????

smh. I did state my opinion and even politely called you ma'am. I was not once rude, negative, impolite in how I responded to you. There are also several others that responded the same. Yet, your doing exactly what you are accusing others of to people who have not called for such comments to be made. tsk tsk

Did i directly quote your comment??

I don't think i did.

Ive not actually read all of the comments but 99% of them Arnt very nice.

My post wasn't meant to offend either, but obviously it did.

Seriously, with no smarmyness, sarcasm or rudeness - you started a thread asking a question. Yeah, you got some witty, sarcastic and flippant replies. You also got some good, thoughtful and intelligent ones. You then start a thread calling everyone a bunch of pr!cks and implying that noone on MFP who you have yet had contact with is not rude and arrogant... and that wasn't meant to offend? What about all the people who gave you genuine replies who you just completely dismissed? I don't understand how you can say you did not mean to offend.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I'm rude, arrogant, and I can read and compare nutrition labels to determine which item is the better option when I want a sammich. Everyone wants to be me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Getting slightly annoyed at the attitudes of people on these forums. What is the need to be so rude??

Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it; or if they are asking for an opinion, then please learn the etiquette of expressing your views... There is a way to do it without being such a p***k.

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who is like me, here to support people on the same journey and togain some motivation, then please friend request me.

Rant over!!

Xx
    So you tell everybody off for being rude by well being rude and as you put it a p***k - Irony anyone?

I believe the word you meant to use is "hypocrisy".

[TMYK.gif]
  • SugaryLynx
    Options

Ohoh I know this one!

Just paying the OP's good works forward

Interesting... I'm doing my part

2i6yv81.gif
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Getting slightly annoyed at the attitudes of people on these forums. What is the need to be so rude??

Unless the question states that they need an opinion then simply dont give it; or if they are asking for an opinion, then please learn the etiquette of expressing your views... There is a way to do it without being such a p***k.

Anyway, if theres anyone out there who is like me, here to support people on the same journey and togain some motivation, then please friend request me.

Rant over!!

Xx
    These threads always get started because someone disagreed with the OP in some other thread, so please OP link us to the thread of "rude" people who have scorned thee
    8lo2n5.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1302456-bread-what-is-a-healthier-substitute

You're welcome!

I'm sifting through the thread, and have yet to find anything mean... surprise, surprise.

I glanced. I suggest is is the "just eat less bread" comments or the like.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Hurt feelings. Even dogs have them now.

funny-picture-hurt-dog-never-gets-licked.jpg
  • PinkCupcakes84
    PinkCupcakes84 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Rant over!!

Xx
    These threads always get started because someone disagreed with the OP in some other thread, so please OP link us to the thread of "rude" people who have scorned thee
    8lo2n5.jpg

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1302456-bread-what-is-a-healthier-substitute

You're welcome!

I'm sifting through the thread, and have yet to find anything mean... surprise, surprise.

All this over some bread???......no!!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    I, for one, agree with OP. I think we should all join hands, close our eyes and sing "Kumbaya".

20jl5ps.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Just a rant.

Rant over!!

Xx
    8lo2n5.jpg

You're welcome!

All this over some bread???......no!!

Yes. I'm afraid so.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

dont-blame-your-farts-on-me.jpg
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Awww.....look at that sad little face.....
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Anyone on MFP who isn't whiny and oversensitive?

Yeah...

...the "mean" people.