Anybody on MFP who isn't rude and arrogant??

Options

Replies

• sonikwizdom
    sonikwizdom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hellooooooo :tongue:
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Literally exactly what I've been thinking! Like this website is for people to get support and have their questions answered and people on here can be so incredibly rude for no reason. If they don't like the question why do they even answer it and why are they even on here if they're gonna make people feel stupid for asking something?

I've never seen that
  • hortensehildegarde
    hortensehildegarde Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    apparently the answer is "no"

but seriously, there are a few, but probably not many and the ones that are probably don't last long posting on the forums much. Though I think what a lot of people take as rude an arrogant is really just people being blunt, or the initial post itself is rude in that it asks a question that gets answered every day (thus the OP is being rude and disrespectful of other posters' time), so long time posters, identifying the initial tone of the post as rude to begin with, feel at liberty to gif up the thread.

gotta have a thick skin in them there internets
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    When they start talking about eating disorders. The comments weren't directed towards me, i hardly commented. I was refering to the way people communicate.

Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... Just saying

I'm so sarcastic I can't tell if I'm ever being serious.

This thread is still going, I can't believe it!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time there was a nice friendly person on MFP. Nobody has heard from them in some years now. Word is, they gotz run outta town.
  • rmellinger17
    rmellinger17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I like to get/give motivation! I don't put others down on this site. We are all here for a common reason and should support each other. We all have good and bad days!
  • sonikwizdom
    sonikwizdom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    am new to this place. ahhhh only got 2friends on here. but they count for alot because they are very supportive :) but would be nice to find new friends as well
  • Watermelon_Crush
    Watermelon_Crush Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time there was a nice friendly person on MFP. Nobody has heard from them in some years now. Word is, they gotz run outta town.

Looking on the bright side, that must mean they got fit....right...? ;)
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    When they start talking about eating disorders. The comments weren't directed towards me, i hardly commented. I was refering to the way people communicate.

Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... Just saying

I'm so sarcastic I can't tell if I'm ever being serious.

This thread is still going, I can't believe it!
    I helped a bit. The bunnies, kitties and sharkbunny are cute.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    In before the lock.
    And for bunny gifs.

Always happy to oblige the meanies.

giphy.gif
    STAHP... no, no, don't stop...
    giphy.gif
    OMG....laugh out loud funny.

tumblr_inline_mv7j1oai8c1s4lh8i.gif
  • GoodLittleEater
    GoodLittleEater Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Maybe cause everybody is HUNGRY?
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm cool, just sayin.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    How about MFP member who aren't nude and arrogant?

Some of keep our pants on.

I mean, I don't but some do.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    h96254C94
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options

Looking on the bright side, that must mean they got fit....right...? ;)

Yes...after leaving town she started lifting and selling DVD's. Jillian Michaels was her name I've heard.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I dunno, the thing is I don't think I'm rude or arrogant. However I still get called a bully, meanie, etc. When even the nicer posters get called names for offering their thoughts, it makes it kinda hard not to just give up on trying to be nice.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    In for all the rudeness!!!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I dunno, the thing is I don't think I'm rude or arrogant. However I still get called a bully, meanie, etc. When even the nicer posters get called names for offering their thoughts, it makes it kinda hard not to just give up on trying to be nice.
    Seriously? Someone called *you* rude??? What have they been smoking or drinking?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    I'm an adorable bunny, do you love me now?
    SharkBunny.jpeg

I love you.

That's awesome.
    So I get hugs and kisses now?
  • christinalong1991
    christinalong1991 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's so true! I've been around for awhile, but I've been seeing a lot of posts lately from new people who need some guidance and not sure what to do, and are getting a lot of negative input from people! It's sad, makes me wonder how many people are being pushed away because they aren't getting the encouragement they thought. But anyway, I try my best to be kind! Maybe people are just starting to get too calorie deprived and grumpy ;)