Canadians: Do YOU believe they exist?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    Personally I'm skeptical of Canada in general. Sure, it's on maps and stuff but that could just be a conspiracy. For all I know there's a whole bunch of nothing beyond the US northern border. Hell it might even be Middle Earth up there, and there's a bunch of Orcs waiting to eat people.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm skeptical of Canada in general. Sure, it's on maps and stuff but that could just be a conspiracy. For all I know there's a whole bunch of nothing beyond the US northern border. Hell it might even be Middle Earth up there, and there's a bunch of Orcs waiting to eat people.

i do resemble an orc thats true

dont come here I will probably castrate you with my orcness
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options

i do resemble an orc thats true

dont come here I will probably castrate you with my orcness

And this is why I will never know for sure what's up there :tongue:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I did travel to Canada once.

There are Canadians there.

They are odd in that I was 18, and while they were quite willing to sell me liquor, apparently I was not old enough for cigarettes.

Huh?
  • KiiAttitude
    KiiAttitude Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    canadian men!! *swoons*
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Just a second, I'll go and check my drivers licence and passport.....

Mmmhmmmm. Yes I think they do.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    its true, my next door neighbour is a moose, and i was raised by bears. i think thats why i ended up fat, my parents kept getting me to eat all this crap before winter, then once the cold came in all they did was sleep!

on a side note have any other canadians here went to other countries and convinced them ridiculous things about our culture?
    i went on a football trip to ohio and we convinced some americans that a dog sleigh picked kids up for school, and that polar bears are not uncommon household pets. we also said they freeze roadways in the fall (which starts mid- july of course) so you can skate to work and whatnot
  • lightworker2512
    Options
    its true, my next door neighbour is a moose, and i was raised by bears. i think thats why i ended up fat, my parents kept getting me to eat all this crap before winter, then once the cold came in all they did was sleep!

on a side note have any other canadians here went to other countries and convinced them ridiculous things about our culture?
    i went on a football trip to ohio and we convinced some americans that a dog sleigh picked kids up for school, and that polar bears are not uncommon household pets. we also said they freeze roadways in the fall (which starts mid- july of course) so you can skate to work and whatnot

Yes :). My cousins and I regaled some distant family members with stories of how the RCMP do their high speed highway chases on horseback!

Btw. I am a Canadian living in Denmark at present.
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Lol this is an ignorant post! I'm from the heart of canAda and I'm
    On here everyday! Btw we don't love I'm igloos! We have beautiful
    Places and people in canada :)
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    I live here and don't believe they do
  • morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Haha love this, some Americans are so ignorant and naive they will
    Believe anything , actually I've seen some
    Of the most beautiful women In Canada and I've been to a lot of places