Metal music lovers!

Options
gakette420
gakette420 Posts: 107 Member
Does anyone else like to work out to metal. My family loves to crank tunes that keep us moving. It makes lifting weights, jogging in place, stationary riding, and wii-ing it up a lot more fun. Plus, time passes so much more quickly.

When we went camping last week our friend played his guitar and my boys and hubby sang (mostly growled lol) while I was making beds and getting stuff settled in camp. It was so nice to work to the tunes. What would have been borning and tiresome became a joy. :)

Replies

• ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    Hi, I absolutely love to work out to metal, it has to be done. My favourite so far is Rob Zombie for cardio - it has a great beat.

Add me as a friend if you like.
  • KarKrzy29
    KarKrzy29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love Metal Music. I only have Metal on my Ipod.
  • ProudMommyOf6ix
    Options
    Haha it's so funny that you posted this because me and my sister are metal heads lol, we love working out to metal music. \m/????
  • KailsMommie
    Options
    Yes we do!!!!

Haha it's so funny that you posted this because me and my sister are metal heads lol, we love working out to metal music. \m/????
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    You can't tell by looking at me, but YES I'm a metalhead! Anything from Disturbed to Behemoth to Slayer to In Flames. If it's a sub-genre of metal, I listen to at least one band from it.... probably more.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Yup... I'm more old school with a pop feel, though. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, & Ozzy are usually in my running rotation.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I'd like to add how awesome it is to be the only male metalhead in this thread (so far). Female metalheads are a rarity here, apparently. :D
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I :heart: metal!!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm....the more the better!! I just hit shuffle on Spotify and it's nearly soothing to workout while I have it playing... :love:
  • Cthulhu1974
    Cthulhu1974 Posts: 30
    Options
    ONLY metal. Not just for workouts either \m/
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Old school thrasher here, but I can't lift without Hatebreed on shuffle (those inspiring lyrics)

Been a metaller since the 1980s. Yes, I'm old!!!
  • BadKittie05
    BadKittie05 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi, I absolutely love to work out to metal, it has to be done. My favourite so far is Rob Zombie for cardio - it has a great beat.

Add me as a friend if you like.

Love working out to Metal especially Rob Zombie! How can you not get pumped? His remake of Brick house shuffle din this morning while I was on the treadmill and I found another gear!!!!

American Made Music to Strip By is probably my favorite album for cardio!!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Yep. Most bands make my list. Cradle having a fair few slots on the player.
    Although, I do have a varied list, because I do listen to random tunes as well just to change up the pace.
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Metal is the way to go when working out!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing else gets me into the work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADD ME IF YOU LIKE I COULD ALWAYS USE SOME METAL FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::heart:
  • EA1979
    EA1979 Posts: 25
    Options
    Henry Rollins... Especially Get Some Go Again album
  • devilsdare
    devilsdare Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I find there is nothing else to work out to lol. metal makes me motivated
  • Sora4ever
    Sora4ever Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hell yea! My brother and I are absolute metal heads. My favorite bands are Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, and Amon Amarth.
  • metalellie1
    metalellie1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love working out to metal! Hatebreed and Pantera are my personal favourites :D
  • defenderoftheuniverse
    defenderoftheuniverse Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Total metal head.
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Of course! Just any hard rock in general...keeps the blood pumping. Metallica, Ozzy, Disturbed, anything that builds and rocks it!