Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone ever try this cottage cheese creation?

cottage cheese, applesauce, cinnamon, and raisins

Anyone? What did you think of it? I decided to try it out during lunch next week and I can't imagine it.

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    I've tried something like it, it's good. Sprinkle a little apple pie spice in there too, and it will taste a lot like apple pie. I do the same with Greek yogurt too.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Never tried it but it sounds yummy.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Nope but now I'm gonna. thanks for my breakfast tomorrow!
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    I was expecting everyone to tell me how gross it sounded. Yay!

Apple pie spice, huh? Wow, my mouth just filled with saliva.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Sounds delicious, definitely going to have to try it.

I have had cottage cheese, cinnamon and honey over a sandwich thin topped with frozen berries and baked, sort of comes out like a fruit covered danish.
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Sounds delicious, definitely going to have to try it.

I have had cottage cheese, cinnamon and honey over a sandwich thin topped with frozen berries and baked, sort of comes out like a fruit covered danish.

Mind=blown
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Sounds good. I like cottage cheese with a little sugar free strawberry jello, a little light cool whip and strawberries!
  • mssmssy
    mssmssy Posts: 32 Member
    I love cottage cheese with raisins and a bit of cinnamon! I don't like applesauce, so I don't know about that. Cottage cheese and blueberries is pretty tasty too!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    haha, I guess I'm the only cringing at this. Hope you like it, but I definitely am not interested in trying! I'm super picky about putting things in cottage cheese.
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    I normally just eat cottage cheese plain or with some berries. But I might have to try this apple sauce and cinnamon idea, probably without the raisins though.
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    I love cottage cheese and apple sauce.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    It's awesome! I mix tons of sweet stuff in my cottage cheese. Thanks for the reminder to put it on my grocery list!! :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    I usually like my cottage cheese plain...but I would at least try tbis!
  • laurenawolf
    laurenawolf Posts: 262 Member
    I'll take everything but the cottage cheese
  • TinaLauritsen
    TinaLauritsen Posts: 52 Member
    Urgh, I really don't like cottage cheese, would replace it with Greek yogurt, then it sounds delicious :D
  • glenmchale
    glenmchale Posts: 1,307 Member
    my mid morning snack is:

150g of cottage cheese and pineapple
    60g of smooth peanut butter
    4 ryvita crispbreads

put 15g of peanut butter onto a crispbread
    the put 36-37g of cottage cheese and pineapple on top

its like PB&J but a bit more healthy

i do like the sound of adding raisins and cinnamon to cottage cheese, but the pineapple is the sweetener i enjoy
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    I love cottage cheese with applesauce and cinnamon!! Never thought to add the raisins. I like my cottage cheese with fruit. :-)
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Sounds kind of like rice pudding. Sounds delicious actually
  • wen001bro
    wen001bro Posts: 131 Member
    I don't have a sweet tooth very often so I put parmesean cheese and black pepper in my cottage cheese! So delicious!
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    theres a nurse i worked with that would make oatmeal and let it cool down a bit, then add apple slices and cottage cheese----it made me wanna puke just looking at it but she said its delicious.