Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Replies

• latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    I'm another that got teary eyed looking at your pics. Your story with pics is fantastic. Happy Fitiversary, and congrats to both you and your husband. So happy for you both!:flowerforyou:
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Happy fitiversary!

You look amazing!
  • cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Way to Go!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • leanme28
    leanme28 Posts: 53
    This is the most amazing weight loss story that I came across, truly inspiring! Well done to you both :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Thank you for sharing this!!! You are awesome :-)

Also, it's nice to hear something good about Target as an employer -- as I have never heard even 1 positive thing. That makes me feel better about shopping there. Sorry such an unrelated note, but that's good to hear.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    What an absolutely amazing journey you have been through! Running not only helps you physically lose weight, but it is such a mental inspiration that you can do anything!!
    Thanks for sharing, I am going to read this again for increased motivation and inspiration:)
  • LessIsMoreCB
    LessIsMoreCB Posts: 16 Member
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR JOURNEY, YOU ROCK! I feel so inspired and encouraged, REMEMBER - IT DIDN'T GET EASIER, YOU GOT STRONGER! YES YES YES! :)
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Congrats, that is so awesome!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    You are truly an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing. I have felt stuck after losing 60 pounds and just completely lost my motivation and since of why I started this journey in the first place. You have given me back my hope .. that I will reach my finish line.

You and your husband look amazing:bigsmile:

Anyone can feel free to add me if you like.

Thanks Jess
  • kristilynnhales
    kristilynnhales Posts: 14 Member
    Wow you are so amazing! I hope I can tell my story in a year's time. You inspire me to keep going.
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    amazing amazing amazing! i'm humbled by your phenomenal progress. i feel like i know you now. MAZEL TOV <3.
  • williskh0
    williskh0 Posts: 3 Member
    WOW girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! This is such an inspiration and reminder that I can't expect it overnight... U look great!
  • Amazing for both of you! And I'm an Oregonian too...We do everything in the rain!
  • chmal
    chmal Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome job! So proud of you, you are truly an inspiration...if you can do it, so can I.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Wow thank you for sharing! It made me cry because I started at 385. I now have so much hope! Thank you!
  • blueize70
    blueize70 Posts: 1,101
    Wow! You are a rockstar!!! :happy:
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    So inspiring, congrats on all you've achieved. :smile:
  • WOW. Just... I have no words... Well done you beautiful lady :love:
  • hollyspoth
    hollyspoth Posts: 4 Member
    Many, many congratulations to YOU!
  • weblur
    weblur Posts: 140 Member
    A-freakin-mazing! You are awesome.

*adding to my inspiration list*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!