Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am just overwhelmed by all your comments. I didn't expect such a response. My MFP family always amazes me.

As I try to cry... Oh hell, I'll cry for all of us.

Thank You.

The MyFitnessPal Community is the best.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Good for you.... that is such an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing and keep it up!! :)
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring & amazing. Thanks for sharing!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'm never "that guy"...but today, I am. I got a little teary-eyed scrolling through your pics and reading comments. Great, great, great work! Now that Chapter 1 is complete, I hope the rest of the story has as much awesomeness in it as this first chapter. :happy:

Keep going! :drinker:
  • passionflwr1
    passionflwr1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jamescandy2711
    Options
    Wow Jessica I am blown away , what a success story ,good for you girl. You are very blessed to have such a fantastic support group . Keep up the great work both of you .
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your story and your pictures were fantastic. Your story is so completely inspiring and I noticed that you are from Humboldt, I grew up there but married and moved away, I still love it and miss it, to me there is nothing prettier. You look so so great! Thanks for posting your success.
  • mckat08
    mckat08 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! What an inspiration you and your husband are to those of us that are still a work in progress. Keep up the great work.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story! I can't wait to read more. :flowerforyou:
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    " I decided to become a runner."

LOVE THIS! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You should be so proud! Thank you for inspiring us all! :)
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I'm really envious of how great you've done running!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Thank you for sharing your incredible story... Sometimes when people make a huge life change, they find they have to leave some people in their life behind. You not only triumphed, you brought your family right along with you... Congrats to all of you!!!
  • hkitty71
    hkitty71 Posts: 2
    Options
    Awesome and just totally inspiring. Thank you for sharing your journey. You are doing an amazing job. :smile:
  • beeshoney
    beeshoney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What amazing progress!

Congrats!
  • 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are amazing!! What a beautiful woman you are!! Just keep on inspiring the rest of us please!!!
  • trish07tx
    trish07tx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So amazing and inspiring and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you did it with MFP and pure willpower and determination and knew that no magic pill, shake or any other shortcuts were the way to go. You look fantastic! Can't wait to follow you on instagram! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katimorris87
    katimorris87 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    seriously so so inspiring. Thank you for showing me that it can be done. You are amazing.
  • iandroid989
    iandroid989 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Love it Brilliant
  • Maryanne1923
    Maryanne1923 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, inspirational and fabulous! Congratulations on all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!