Replies

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Man, now I'm crying. Wow, what a super story!!
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I had tears in my eyes by the end of this post. Congratulations. You win everything.
  • Confidently
    Confidently Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Oh girl, this made me cry... with happiness for you! So amazing, thanks for sharing your experience!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    This was such an AMAZING read. You are fabulous.

As previously said. You win. Everything.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! What a huge success and a wonderful inspiration you are! Honestly you have me in tears because of you determination and dedication.

You are truly an amazing individual and deserve all the love and happiness you find yourself in today.

Happy Fitiversary!!!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I just melted at the comment about your husband wrapping his arms around you and the joy it meant!!! You are truly inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    GREAT work! This is so awesome!
    This made me smile so big.
  • BKing0804
    BKing0804 Posts: 8
    Options
    Jesse, You are truly an inspiration!!! Congratulations on your success. You have every reason to smile! Keep it up and see you when you loose that last 30! We believe in you!
  • Eringettingfit8
    Options
    this made my day. what motivation and inspiration you provide for us. thank you!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    Options
    I hereby award you the...

06368cc1-d5d0-4932-bd17-0ae1ee66f32e.jpg

...because you ARE! :drinker:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    you just rock.
  • kreegs
    kreegs Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nice. That is awesome. Thanks for sharing and congrats!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you look amazing and are a wonderful inspiration! well done! :smile: :smile:
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are beautiful, amazing, inspiring and I want to be your friend.

Most important though: Your SuperMan/SuperWoman dress is the cat's meow...where can I get me one of those...

You've got EVERYTHING it takes to be successful for LIFE and I am so very happy you shared your fitiversary (stealing that word BTW) with us all.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!:drinker:

Hot topic :) and ty
  • elpomo
    elpomo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Such an insiration!! It's wonderful how your husband supported you and that even your mother has lost weight. Keep up the great work!!
  • Elby13
    Elby13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your truly amazing, I feel so proud of you and don't even know you, all I can say is well done, carry on doing what your doing and keep living your life to the full, xxx
  • hannah105
    hannah105 Posts: 1
    Options
    Totally Awesome!!!
  • nini6900
    nini6900 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!