Fitiversary: 1 Year, Pics, My Story

Options

Replies

• KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! what an accomplishment! I LOVE LOVE the way you did the pics
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Great work! Awesome results I think it is wonderful that you and your hubs are doing this together to give and get that kind of support is amazing! (I have it too in my SO) :flowerforyou:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    This made me cry. You look fantastic! I wish I could hug you right now. :flowerforyou:
  • jrw6886
    jrw6886 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations to you and your husband.
  • JCLondonUK
    JCLondonUK Posts: 159
    Options
    One of the most inspiring stories (among the many on here) I've read. And I love the way you are smiling through all your pics - I found myself beaming back at you from over the pond here :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to post. Your story should be a sticky for all those feeling a little discouraged or tempted to slack off.

Good luck in the marathon! Please keep us posted with updates.
  • cj2change
    cj2change Posts: 2
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you for your inspiration, you give hope to continue on :smile:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing.
  • mscleo1115
    mscleo1115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look FABULOUS!
  • Brainiak20
    Brainiak20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome accomplishment and thanks for sharing. You inspire me.
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are seriously AMAZING. Thank you so much for sharing your story! Such a great inspiration.
  • redles13
    redles13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow...........Your effort and commitment are oustanding...truly an inspiration.............
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and your husband on all that you have accomplish, i love your story and i love that one day you said to yourself "I'm going to become a runner" Thumbs up lady and a few good Cheers!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I do not have tears in my eyes
    I do not have tears in my eyes

Seriously, amazing.

100% what MFP is about.

Again, I do NOT have tears in my eyes right now
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and dedication! You and your husband have much to be proud of! You just awesomed all over the place!! :drinker:
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Award winning post of the year! AMAZING job and dedication! What an inspiration you are!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is amazing! And great job at telling your story through pictures!
  • pythonsweb
    pythonsweb Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    AWESOME story! You are a true rolemodel! It must have been so tough to get started but you made it! Best wishes for your continued journey! Thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration!
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I love running, too. At 52, my doctor told me that I couldn't finish my training for my half marathon. My shin splints were so bad, that he feared I would break a bone if I continued. I shifted from running to other exercise and recently started lifting weights. I may start the half marathon training again, but take it slower.

Keep it up!
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!