Want random active friends? join here

Replies

• KathyGrant1960
    KathyGrant1960 Posts: 7 Member
    I haven't been on here since last year. Desperately need some support for motivation. I only have a few friends on here, and need more, please! Anyone can add me. I'm in the UK. :-)
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Hi,
    Welcome.:flowerforyou: Please feel free to add me / friend request. I log in every day (usually late evening). I like new friends to share support and motivation especially if I'm having a "day. We all need a little help at times :tongue:
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Can always use a few more friends! Can't get enough of that motivation stuff - especially as it's calorie free ;o)
  • SEK327
    SEK327 Posts: 6
    Hi everyone~!* I'm Susan...
    I'm looking to add some positive, motivational friends to my life!!! Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • betthann
    betthann Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me- I'm always on!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Define "Active" :yawn: .

As long as "after coffee" qualifies, then yep, I'm pretty active!
  • jox14
    jox14 Posts: 26 Member
    Add me please
  • KathyGrant1960
    I'd like to add you, but I don't know how! :laugh:
  • KathyGrant1960
    How do I add you? :smile:
  • Langagerh
    Langagerh Posts: 9
    Looking for more women friends. Random, active, motivated. Feel free to add me
  • vivamus1
    vivamus1 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all - I am just looking for more people that I can motivate and who can help motivate me in return! I log in daily and love nothing more than a good workout and being inspired by others!
  • binibecca
    binibecca Posts: 10 Member
    I am after friends who can offer advice and support. I am just starting out on my journey and am 'active' on here and getting more active in real life too. I log my food and exercise daily- feel free to look and give me any pointers on how to do things better.
  • bigpapa36
    bigpapa36 Posts: 68 Member
    motivate me...let's challenge each other to a weight loss battle...add Bigpapa
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    I love random active friends. All are welcome to add me but please note: I am sarcastic, and if you give me the opportunity to make a joke, I will take it. Also, I tend to not offer generic encouragement, but will definitely speak up if I have insight or experience that is relevant to a comment or post.
  • BekaJ2117
    BekaJ2117 Posts: 2
    Hello All! Getting back on track again, lost 80lbs two years ago but had a set back, gained 30 back. I need some kick in the butt peeps to remind me (and I them) just what we are doing here. I watch my parents health go down due to no exercise and unhealthy eating habits, I am working to kick that habit and to be a healthy viberate ...do I dare say.. senior citizen.. LOL!
    Let's help each other on this journey we are on and kick butt! :flowerforyou:
  • nancybrom
    nancybrom Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and I don't know how to add friends. I don't think I have any yet. How do I get a friend? I could use some! I am vegetarian so any other veg-heads would be great--I love new recipes.
  • Mike_Is_Fit
    Mike_Is_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Add me. Always on. Always appreciate active friends.
  • TansieEye
    TansieEye Posts: 25
    I skate 2-3 hours a day. Looking for other active people to keep me motivated. ;)
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    hi hi-- Feel free to add me! i'm back on MFP after about a year and a half of not tracking or making any progress. I haven't gained much back weightwise, five or six pounds, but I can feel my lack of effort in my measurements and how my clothes fit. Plus I stopped less than halfway towards my goal, so I'm nowhere near done! I don't know where I found this extra store of motivation but I'm gonna ride it as far as it goes, lol.

Getting back on the horse is weird because most of my friends from before aren't active anymore, so adds are welcome. I'm recently 30, 5'4", into nerdy things. In terms of what I'm working on right now, I really want to focus on lifting heavy again, and taking 10k steps a day. I've also started working out before work instead of after, so that's been an adjustment. Lots to talk about.

I keep my diary open and I like to see what other people are up to and how they're feeling. Encouragement always helps!
  • aivesiim
    aivesiim Posts: 1
    Hello,would like to have some friends here,for support,i have a really long way to go to my goal...