Does the week start on Sunday or Monday for you?

Options
My calendar week on Mfp starts on Sunday but Ive been reading in the boards that some people say their starts Monday.. i was wondering if i could set mine to do this too.

Replies

• Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Monday...nuf said until u get a picture
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I start my week on Sunday. Matches the calendar on my computer desktop.
  • magurski
    magurski Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    For me, doesn't really matter, I don't carry-over from one day/week to another. I just take it day by day...
  • dumbbelle_
    dumbbelle_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How can i change the Mfp calendar to start on monday?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,068 Member
    Options
    Go to settings, then to weekly nutrition settings, then you have choices of starting your week on whatever day you choose.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Go to settings, then to weekly nutrition settings, then you have choices of starting your week on whatever day you choose.
    :noway:
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Starts on Monday, ends on Friday :glasses:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Monday
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,068 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Why are you shaking your head at this?

This is how to do it, for the poster who wanted to know.
  • qranger
    qranger Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am unable to find "weekly nutrition settings" under settings in either the android app or the web site.
  • onedaybeforethenext
    onedaybeforethenext Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sunday for me
  • Sun_Wukong
    Sun_Wukong Posts: 131
    Options
    I don't know but I know that even my calender says "W.T.F." after Tuesday and that we agree on!
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My week starts on Friday. I weigh myself on Fri. morning after I've dieted all week. Then the weekend kicks in w/a bang! I eat all my cal's. on Fri. (Mon - Thurs. I am eating under my cal's.), and I eat whatever I want on Sat. & Sun. There's usually something going on one of those weekend days (party, bbq, etc. & I want to enjoy.) Then back to serious diet business starting Monday morning to Thurs. night. So far, It's been working for me.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Thursday....
  • qranger
    Options
    According to numerous posts from MFP staff, the start date is Monday and it can't be changed. Yet my wife showed me her start date in MFP is Sunday, not Monday. So how is that possible?
  • amraymond18
    amraymond18 Posts: 28
    Options
    Sunday! I weigh myself/measure myself every Sunday. I found that doing it on Sunday prevents me from cheating on Friday and Saturday since I know that I'm going to have a weigh in. :)
  • Jun_Singket
    Jun_Singket Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine starts on Tuesday. Rest day is Monday.
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What MFP calendar? All I see is food diaries and cat gifs.

A week has always been Sunday to Saturday for me.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Mine starts on Sunday too! I want to reset it to Monday but can't figure out how.
  • qranger
    Options
    In android app, go to Nutrition, then Weekly. The start date for most people is a Monday.