Does the week start on Sunday or Monday for you?

Options
2»

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    In android app, go to Nutrition, then Weekly. The start date for most people is a Monday.
    Aw, *kitten*. Now I feel like a dumbass. That starts with Monday, I just saw. Thanks.

However, on the website, the calendar in the food diary begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday. Any way to change that?
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    bump.. I actually learned something! :smile:
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I have never had the need to think about it my MFP week before. My work week starts on Friday afternoon, and that is the one I have to get showered and dressed for.
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Mine starts on Monday's - that's my weigh-in day.

I couldn't do weigh-in's on Fridays, because I'd tank over the weekend.

Weighing on Monday's helps keep me "legal" - "compliant" - whatever the appropriate word is. :)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,022 Member
    Options
    According to numerous posts from MFP staff, the start date is Monday and it can't be changed. Yet my wife showed me her start date in MFP is Sunday, not Monday. So how is that possible?

As I stated earlier, it can be changed the way I said - at least it still can on an ipad, I just tested it.
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I am unable to find "weekly nutrition settings" under settings in either the android app or the web site.

I cannot locate weekly nutrition settings anywhere either.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,022 Member
    Options
    This works on my ipad.

On the home page there is a side bar on left hand side - go down to Settings, click on that, a box comes up in middle of screen - go to weekly nutrition settings, second to last option reading down the screen, box pops up saying Week starts - click on day you want week to start, it will highlight that day and tick next to it - that's it, done.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    This works on my ipad.

On the home page there is a side bar on left hand side - go down to Settings, click on that, a box comes up in middle of screen - go to weekly nutrition settings, second to last option reading down the screen, box pops up saying Week starts - click on day you want week to start, it will highlight that day and tick next to it - that's it, done.

Only works on iphone/ipad/apple whatever, doesn't work on the website or android app

Mine starts on Monday and that works for me. This allows me to eat a little extra on the weekend if I had a lower day during the week which usually happens
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    This works on my ipad.

Only works on iphone/ipad/apple whatever, doesn't work on the website or android app

Mine starts on Monday and that works for me. This allows me to eat a little extra on the weekend if I had a lower day during the week which usually happens

Thank you! I didn't think there was any way we were all wrong. :-)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Does it matter considering you will be getting a Sunday or Monday each week anyway? I did not know a healthy eating way of life ended each week.

1st world problems I guess.
  • motivatedkarma
    motivatedkarma Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    mines Thursday, that is the day I weighed my heaviest and started fixing it